Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Happy Birthday Bird!



Its Tuesday already It's not at all fair I just have not go enough hours in each day!
 We  have a new challenge but before I tell you about that we have a new designer over at Top Tip Tuesday Please give a HUGE welcome to our talented new teamie
Kat yay!!! welcome to the team hunny!



Lisa has a great theme 

Here Comes Summer

And Deneen has found you some Summer inspiration photo's and links for you to enjoy our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps

I am using the bugaboo image called One cool chick I think she's totally ready for summer with those shades!

I will add challenges I am playing later but for now I have to run!
have to take my card to the garage to have the carpets refitted... my card was leaking and water was piling in to the foot wells... thankfully after 4 visits to the garage to find and fix the leak
but its fixed after all the heavy rain we have had in the last couple of weeks its finally sorted!
YAY!

So challenges I am entering are:

Just Inspirational -Anything Goes
Sweet Stamps - Polka Dots
Craft It Up - Puns
Created With Love - Critters
Incy Wincy - Birthdays

have a great day hugs me xx 

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for such a warm welcome to the team and I'm so happy to join you :-)
    This card is definitely making me feel summery and all the little banners down the side look brilliant!
    I'm glad to hear your car is sorted; we have a little kit car and that has sometimes leaks water into the passenger footwell but no way of fixing it because if we fill in the hole, the water will collect around the electronics under the bonnet instead and that would be v. bad :-( That's what we get for having a silly car!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card chick! heheh (couldn't resist that one!)
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card thanks for linking up at CDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card love that chick. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning samantha.i love the fun image and fab bright colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the colours! What a fab card, thanks for joining us at just inspirational challenges. - Sonia w DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card :) I love all the banners down the side :) Thank you so much for joining us over at JIC this week, Hope you can join us next week. Sian (DT Co-owner)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the banners Samantha. Thanks for coming back and visiting us at Incy Wincy Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card, love the colors and the fun banners. Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!!

    Kathy
    Craftin Desert Divas Design Team
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty! thanks for joining us at just inspirational!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card!! It's too cute!! Thanks so much for linking up at Craftin' Desert Divas!

    Krystle CDD DT
    krystlescraftyniche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this