Thursday, 8 May 2014

Fur or Feathers Challenge at As You Like It

Its Thursday and I have some fun and exciting news to share
Firstly I have to share that I have a new fur baby
I can not be long without a fur baby to cuddle...
 I do have 2 Adult male Guinea pigs but that are brothers and don't like cuddles
Meet Pippin but we are calling her Pip as she is sooooo small

 photo 1cbf9da8-6667-479d-8689-ae15641c3303_zps690aa1f0.jpg photo Firstdayhomeandhavingasnoozeonme_zps8a2ba8b7.jpg

to give you an idea of her size she only weighs 118g = grams
Here she is with my son
 photo 8178af95-55fc-437d-859c-0f39b7cf48ef_zpsa8c0714d.jpg
Now on to the challenge at As You Like It... 
its our 27th challenge AND I have some exciting NEWS,
we have an awesome new DT member joining us!
please come say hello and check out her style
Wilma
Welcome to the team hunny!
The sponsor of this challenge is 
Shape EZ
And the theme is your Favourite Fur or Feathers and explain why!
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite to be in with a chance of winning a prize

My Favourite definitely has to be fur!
I have many pets of the fur and feather variety but the ones I can cuddle are the fur ones as you have seen above!


Here are some challenges I am playing with this card:

Clear It Out - Challenge: Your Style - I am loving C&S Style - Your Favourite Product  - Stickles or Glossy Accents
Crafty Sentiments Anything Goes
Loves Rubber Stamps - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Humorous Creations
Created With Love - Critters
CAS on Sunday - Sparkle & Shimmer (week 2)
Quirky Crafts - Beginning With S - Stickles

Now I also have some quite scary news too!
I
 am going to a wedding in a couple of weeks and had to go shopping
    as the only wedding outfit I have is now far to big... as it is a size 18 dress.... I went shopping Bank Holiday Monday and after several hours of looking and trying I found the perfect dress.. YAY!
    Size 12!! yippeee!
    But here is the scary news...!
    I also tried on about 7 shawl cardigans 6 were ones I had picked up because of the colours... blue, purple, cream, lime, red, yellow... all of which looked ok but not perfect with the dress.. so the very kind (or so I thought) sales assistant offered to go get 2 more which I must of missed....!
    they were both PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!
    one Bright pink and I was not EVEN gonna try!!!
    the other I hovered over pondering the risk... Ok so I will try but I am not getting it just curious to see what it looked like.. trying to tell myself its ok I am not gonna like it anyway...
    the Scary part was I was drawn to saying I quite like it and upon showing my husband the dress and cardigan he loved both and said he would buy them for me as they were the perfect combo!
    OMG!!!!!!!!!! me in pink! WHAT?

    I think I must be ill...
    and the card I have made is blinking pink too! 
    WHATS HAPPENING TO ME?????

    what is even more scary is I have to buy shoes and a bag to match!
    Ekkk!
    hugs me xx

    16 comments:

    1. You do realize we will actually need to see the "pink" evidence Samantha!! Pip looks adorable, so too your lovely card xx

      ReplyDelete
    2. Oh that guinea pig is just so cute and my puppy thinks she has an awesome name, well she would do as her name is Pippin Ella & yep we call her Pip!!!
      Before I forget, the card is lovely too.
      Hugs
      Jane xx

      ReplyDelete
    3. Awwww Pip is adorable. So cute. And so teeny!
      So proud of you both because of the size 12 but also more crucially the pink!!! I'll bet you look lovely. See, the shop assistant was right!! :0)
      Love your PINK card honey, hmm, did I mention that I love the PINK, or would that be rubbing it in? That PINK cupcake looks lovely, and the PINK sprinkles on it. :0)
      Hugs
      Annette
      xx

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hi there Samantha, hope you are well Hun. Love the little guinea pig, very cute. My grandson has a female guinea pig called Wilson. He did have two, the other was called Buster, (I know lol! very confusing as they are boy's names and they were girls !! ) Buster wasn't well shortly after he got her and she went to heaven bless her. Anyway, onto your creation, I love this card and the pink pearls you have put on the top of the cake look fabulous.
      Hugs Jennifer xx

      ReplyDelete
    5. fab card Samantha, love the pearls on the cupcake
      thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
      hugs
      céline

      ReplyDelete
    6. Thank you for joining in with my Quirky Craft Challenge! Love all your things beginning with S! I found a few more! Card made by Samantha for one! Hope you join in again soon! Look out for the winners Sunday midday!
      Ps love your new fur ball, You'd love our Lodger Cat Jinx he HAS to have a cuddle three times a day at least!

      ((Lyn)) Quirky DT

      ReplyDelete
    7. Wow, you used pink on your card : ) I like it very much and the image too!
      Well done for the size 12.
      Pip looks adorable. Luv, Wilma

      ReplyDelete
    8. Such a pretty card. Love how you have created the sprinkles. Great card design. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

      ReplyDelete
    9. haha we need to see the photo of you in pink now for proof :D
      Must admit to not been a lover of pink,yet i find myself making pink cards :S
      Love your cas card today.gorgeous sweet hm image and beautiful colouring ;D

      xx coops xx

      ReplyDelete
    10. How pretty! The pearls on the cupcake really make it pop! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

      ReplyDelete
    11. What a gorgeous CAS creation, love the pearls on the cupcake! Thanks so muchf or playing this week at Crafty Sentiments!!

      ReplyDelete
    12. Very precious this card. Great colouring.
      Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
      xxx Michelle (DT)

      ReplyDelete
    13. Great card. Love that image. Thanks for joining us this week at Created with Love Challenges.
      Linda K. DT
      www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    14. Ok, what have you done with Samantha?! Your PINK card is absolutely gorgeous and that cake looks so tasty with the pretty pearl sprinkles :-)
      And wearing pink too? I hope there will be photos!
      Oddly, although I have still been making plenty of pink cards, I also seem to be having quite a fling with blue cards too and that has never been a fave colour of mine - funny how things change!
      Oh, and your new teeny tiny fur baby is adorable :-)
      Big hugs, Kat xx

      ReplyDelete
    15. Oh Samantha you are brave, I bet you look stunning in it, piccies please. How cute is that fur ball, love the card and well done you on the weight loss, need some tips, I'm trying but always seem to end up in the kids sweetie box, grrrrrr! xx

      ReplyDelete
    16. Bwahahahahahaha..that's hilarious. OMG....what is happening to the planets???? Samantha and pink??? Something is tilted somewhere....
      I'm incredibly happy for you and your new found dress size...that's AWESOME!
      hugs,
      Lisa x

      ReplyDelete

    I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

    Share this