Thursday, 22 May 2014

Flowers for you.... in brown and blue...


We have a New challenge this fortnight
its a really great theme too!
Showcase a project using your Favourite Colour Duo
Don't forget though you MUST say WHY it is your favourite.

My Favourite colour duo is definitely
Peacock feather Blue and Walnut Stain Brown.
Those are the distress ink colour names but any Blues and Browns
are good to go for me.. why? well I love the way they complement each other and they play a huge role in the soft furnishings of my home too! Here is a Tag I have made using Ruffled flower stampendous stamp,Classic Mini Alpha stamp set for the text, distress inks in my favourite colours and also a black gel pen, the Lace was cream and the blue ribbon a very pale blue.
I love the Impact the 2 colours give.
Here are some Challenges I have been inspired to play:

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Botanical

Charisma Cardz - May Flowers
ALBC - flower-power
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
Lexi's Creations - Ribbons and Lace

Amusing - No Digital Images Flowers

Have a great Thursday
hugs me x 

11 comments:

  1. Waw it really stands out! you chose such lovely colours! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning hun, great colour choices! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is just stunning. Loving the blue colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, just thought I'd pop across to say hello. Oh! now I do like this Samantha. Love the inage and the colour. Fabulous Hun. Hope you are well/
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag is so lovely honey. Those two colours are perfect together too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous color combo and wonderful tag! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too love brown and blue together and I certainly love this fabulous tag, very beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Lexi's Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning samantha.gorgeous flowers and i love this colour combo too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that color combo too. Fabulous! Thank you for sharing your tag with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another of my favourite colour combs too Samantha, very pretty tag, love it.. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of lovely cards - with great colouring on the cute images (especially the sparkly Santa trim!)... had to stop for this one in my favourite colour combination, and with such dreamy shading. It's really beautiful.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this