Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Wednesday is here and its time for some christmas cheer!

This week at Christmas cards with Sketches its my turn to make the sketch I hope you can join in and like me sketch and the sponsor is Bugaboo so for my card I have used a woodware stamp and cut it in ½ so I could use the 2 parts so I could fit it onto a square card still, I have coloured it with spectrum noir pens, I also coloured the lace to with the pens to match, not sure how will you can see it but I have also added a snowflake that is cut from Vellum, and stamped Peace sentiment onto the back layer...


Here are the challenges I am playing for this card:

Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Bloggers - Die Cuts or Embossing - Snowflake is die cut
Fitztown - Lots of Layers
The Pink Elephant - Pastel Color Combo
Craft a Scene - Hills & Mountains - within the image




Also today I have another Christmas card to share
this one is for ABC Christmas challenge
The theme this time at ABC Christmas is I for Ice and our host is the fabulous Lacey and the sponsor is Meljen's Designs
for my card I have used this cute image Skiing Mouse coloured with spectrum noir and added glossy accents to define the ice.

Here are the challenges I am playing for this card:

Crafty Sentiment Designs - Anything Goes
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
Christmas Card Challenges - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

Have a great rest of the week!
hugs me x

6 comments:

  1. Your cards are great, Samantha. And your sketch too. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Samantha :-) I love the sketch on your first one and all the blues too,, very pretty and the 2nd one is so cute :-) the image is adorable and I love the ribbon detail ,,, FAB :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both cards!
    Thanks for the lovely sketch :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are beautiful Samantha, I love the images and the sentiment on the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A duo of gorgeousness honey. Love them both.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this