Thursday, 10 April 2014

Happy Birthday Bro

Well happy Thursday to you all Its time for our new Challenge at
As You Like It and it's our 25th challenge wooo hoooo!



Our fabulous sponsor is Stamp & Create

This fortnight's challenge theme is your Favourite stitching,
Faux or Real & why?
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

For me its Real Stitching I LOVE the extra texture it gives without the extra colour, This card is for my Brother
Clean and simple and loving the enamel dots

Here are some challenges I am playing:

Clear It Out Challenge: Anything Goes Stash: Real or Faux Stitching - I have used some of my Enamel dots I had stashed cause I did not want to use them hehehee so nice I was hanging on to the last few.

Ladybug Crafts Ink Birthday's
Allsorts - No Flowers
Incy Wincy Designs -3-2-1 Recipe - 3 Enamel dots, 2 rows of sewing & 1 patterned paper.
CAS on Sunday CAS only - Stitched Real or Faux - Real
    Dragonfly Dreams - Make It For The Boys - My brother
    hugs me x

    12 comments:

    1. This is "simply" brilliant!! Great colours xx

      ReplyDelete
    2. Wow, that is CAS, and brilliant! xx

      ReplyDelete
    3. This is a perfectly balanced CAS design; lots of white space and little pops of colour :-) The mixed up fonts of the sentiment work brilliantly and it may have been hard to part with those enamel dots but they do look fab on here!
      Big hugs, Kat xx

      ReplyDelete
    4. What a fantastic CAS card!
      Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!

      Hugz
      Laurian
      Owner Dragonfly Dreams

      ReplyDelete
    5. Great stitching and nice card. Thank you for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

      ReplyDelete
    6. very beautiful cas card

      ReplyDelete
    7. Fab card, and perfect for a guy.
      Hugs
      Annette
      xx

      ReplyDelete
    8. Fabby card Samantha lovely to see you joining in with our challenge at Incy Wincy this week
      Jenny x

      ReplyDelete
    9. simply stunning Samantha.i love your fab cas design ;D

      xx coops xx

      ReplyDelete
    10. Stunning CAS card Samantha! I love the stitching too!
      Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving a little love!
      Hugs
      Dawn xxx

      ReplyDelete
    11. Congratulations on the win from CAS on Sundays, Samantha! I've come here from there. Your CAS card is so impeccably executed! I just love everything about it and I'm happy to meet you! I am your newest follower and I'd love for you to visit me and join my blog as well, if you like! Hugs, Darnell

      ReplyDelete
    12. Super card, thank you for join us this month at Dragonfly dreams. Hugs Tania (DT) xx

      ReplyDelete

    I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

    Share this