Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Chocolate chip and Orange....

Its the 1st Of April and I am no fool!
But.... I must be Mad making a Panettone when I am on a life change diet... By life change I mean I am NOT putting the weight I have lost so far back on and that is why I must be mad making a panettone as its so delish! chocolate chip this is pre the sugar dusting.

Thought I would enter my Panettone in a comp too!
All Crafts Challenge - NO CARDS - Anything but a Card


Ok so today we have a new challenge starting at Top Tip Tuesday and our lovely host is Annette and her Challenge theme is Cute
we have a fabulous Sponsor and Prize from Sami Stamps

and I have been bursting to share that we have an awesome 
Special guest KAT she has made a fabulous tutorial
for us and if you have not been to her blog then you are MOST definitely missing out!


we also have our awesome DT and our Guest Top Tipper Karen  too! so don't miss out get over there and join in the fun!

For my card I have used this oh so cute sami stamps digital image called Sunny Spot I am loving the opportunity to use burnt orange.  

I have coloured the image with spectrum Noir pens but the Orange layer is done with white card on a ribbler and then distressed with spiced marmalade and walnut stain distress inks, I also had a play and flicked water that I had mixed with liquid pearls to make a shimmer mist and splattered blotches, the cord is recycled from a label, (see that pin I can't wait to find the right time to use that too!)
Pisssssssssssssssssssst! look size 10! woo hoooo Its a lot of years since I wore a size ten! that is a vest top but I am on the way to fitting 10 Jeans too! a few more kilos should do it! (cough) but first the panettone! 

Todays list of challenges for me to play along with are:


Sugar Creek Hollow - Make your own background - Orange layer
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Challenges and candies -Embossing - Ribbed section
The Squirrel & The Fox - Inspired by a Book = Fantastic Mr Fox
Allsorts - Use those dies - Circle dies
Crafty Calendar - Animal Antics
Open-Minded Challenges - Animal Antics
Sweet Stamps - Dies
  • Creative Card Crew - Animals
  • Come and Get It - In the Garden - used to have a fox visit our garden.

    Hugs me x

    19 comments:

    1. I don't know what to comment on first. The panettone think. Looks delish, my mouth is watering. Your card is fab too. love th image and the distessed circles. Elaine

      ReplyDelete
    2. Wow, I'll pop over later to test that panettone as it looks lovely. And well done on the size 10. You'll be slimming away to nothing if you carry on! Well done.

      Love your cute card too. Those foxes are adorable.
      Hugs
      Annette
      xx

      ReplyDelete
    3. Waw your panettone loos so yummy! Hugs! Mojca

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hi Samantha, I love the rustic, country look to this card and the image is great. I missed you in the shop again when I called last week - our paths very rarely cross! anyway I just wanted to say I thought you looked great last time I did see you. Size 10 - WOW ! keep it up but don't eat that panettone, which incidently looks delicious, or you'll spoil your fabby weight loss ! Oh ! go on then, just a little taster lol !! Have a good week. Hugs Jennifer xx

      ReplyDelete
    5. I love when you have cake on your blog; it always looks so yummy but I can't put on any weight just looking at it! I hope you enjoy it though as it's no fun doing so well dieting without a little indulgence every now and then :-D
      Your card is gorgeous, such fab rich colours and textures and great recycling on there too! I have a couple of the very same little pins stashed away for use on something... eventually!
      Thank you also for the lovely kind words about me as your guest DT at TTT this time and I'm so happy to be joining in with you all :-)
      Big hugs, Kat xx

      ReplyDelete
    6. Wonderful card with such lovely colors, design and image. Thank you for joining us at the Come And Get It challenge this week.

      ReplyDelete
    7. Jummie cake. Thanks for playing with us at Izazovi i sladkiši (Challenges and candies).
      Hugs, Keti (DT)

      ReplyDelete
    8. Beautiful card you made! I like your embossing :-))
      Thank you for joining us at "Izazovi i Slatkiši". Good luck and please join us again!
      Hugs, Andreja

      ReplyDelete
    9. Wow for your panetone
      Wow for your card
      and Wow to your size 10, I live for the day when i get into a size 10
      Thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

      ReplyDelete
    10. Congratulations on your life change…fabulous!! Your Panettone looks delicious and honestly I probably wouldn't have the will power to NOT eat the entire thing myself…yum! Your card is quite delicious as well, I love your design and colors with those cute foxes! Thanks for sharing this design with us at SweetStamps.com for our Dies challenge! Have a great weekend! ~Donna K

      ReplyDelete
    11. I've never heard of Panettone, but if it has chocolate, it's got to be good.

      Such a cute card. Love the image and your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck. Maggie DT

      ReplyDelete
    12. Beautiful card! :)
      Thanks for sharing at Open-Minded Crafting Fun. Wish to see you again next time.
      Hugs, Mikha

      ReplyDelete
    13. What a fantastic image!! Love those foxes!! Love your layout and the elements you used too... .Gorgeous!!! Congrats too!!! That is fantastic achievement... Now if I can just follow suit!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us for Animal Antics at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

      - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
      {Scrap A Thousand Words}

      ReplyDelete
    14. ohhh that cake looks yummy :) Love the way you have done some recycling! Awesome card!

      Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

      ReplyDelete
    15. Love the image and your background layers. Great card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow!

      ReplyDelete
    16. Hi Samantha~ Love those fox and the water spattered background! So glad you joined us for the Sugar Creek Hollow challenge! That pannetone looks lethal! ((hugs)) Rebecca

      ReplyDelete
    17. I love your foxy card. The dotted background is really pretty.

      Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

      Mari

      ReplyDelete
    18. This card is just so cute. Love the image and your distressing. Great DP's and layout. Your design elements finish it off perfectly! Also, congrats on the weight loss hun and WOOHOO size 10! Fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges.

      Amy~DT

      ReplyDelete
    19. What a pretty card. Lovely image and great background technique. Thanks for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
      Amelia (DT Sugar Creek Hollow)

      ReplyDelete

    I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

    Share this