Sunday, 27 April 2014

CAS On Sunday

Good Morning I know its not often I post on a Sunday but this one is super special for me!
My card was chosen as the winner for CAS On Sunday challenge 30 and my prize to Guest Design! YAY!! me.


The theme this week is SPARKLE AND SHIMMER (Use glitter on your card)
and their sponsor is CAS ual Fridays.

For my card I have added Pearls for the shimmer and Crystal Stickles glitter glue for the sparkle, I love this stampendous cling stamp its a well used one.

Here are some challenge I am playing with this card


Bunny zoes crafts Challenge - Distress - distress inks
Stamp and Create - Spring Flowers

The Pink Elephant Monday Card Challenge - WaterColor - distress inks spritz with water to give water colour effect - hope this is ok for your challenge :0)
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
That's Crafty - Black & White with a Splash
Cards Galore Encore - Include your favorite color
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes / Clean and Simple
Pile It On Ink on Paper Stamping
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes

Eureka Stamps - Clean and Simple


hugs me x

18 comments:

  1. A gorgeous CAS design. Love the aqua colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such A Lovely Cas Card Love The Colour Adds That Pop Thanks For Sharing At Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is amazing Samantha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it's lovely Samantha. Love the shade of blue on the pretty flowers too.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on DT Samantha! Gogeous card! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, I totally missed your winning card at CAS on Sunday :( It is stunning just like this one!
    I love the blue colours and the flowers. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore Including your favourite colour challenge #4
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. a lovely CAS card with the pearls, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card! Thanks for being our Guest Designer at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely CAS card. Beautiful stamp. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use Your Favourite Colour Challenge #4 and Good Luck! Del xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is awesome! Love the coloring and the beautiful details.
    What a wonderful project, all of the details are stunning!It's very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty and elegant... I love it. Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful combo of stamps and colors. Thank you for joining our 'anything goes' challenge at Crafty Catz and don't forget to come back tomorrow for a brand new theme.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a beautiful card! I love the subtle look of the pearls...just beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Pile it On! Good Luck!
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this card and you nailed the CAS style Samantha. The pearls are a brilliant addition! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a pretty CAS card. Thank you for joining us at Pile It On we hope to see you again soon. Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay congrats you, well deserved :) This is a gorgeous CAS card, perfect with the randomly placed pearls. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this