Wednesday, 30 April 2014

C is for.......

Cookie
Just love the Cookie monster! so thought I would share the link tehhehee

I have made Cookies today....
They are just fresh outta the oven so still cooling down...
These are choc chip and the recipe was originally a Nigella one but I have totally tweaked it to suit my family... I bake a ½ batch and freeze a ½ batch the ½ I freeze I do before cooking and then when you want 1 or 4 or however many you take them out the freeze and cook from frozen adding an extra few minutes. 

These are Giant Ginger  Cookies and its a new recipe to me I found it here London Eats she has loads of awesome recipes so definitely worth a look tell her I sent ya...


sooo then C is also for Cake!
This card is made with a woodware stamp you can see I have been busy doodling and the only other colour I used was a selection of greys, stickles, washi tape, done!

Twisted Tuesday - Theme: Black & White Twist Writing or Doodling + only 1 other colour - I used grey
Simon says stamp - Anything Goes
Whimsy Inspires - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
My Craft Spot - Black & White + 1 Color - I used grey
Crafting by designs - Anything Goes

Have an Awesome Wednesday
I'm off to EAT COOKIES!
Wahahahahahhahhahhhahhahahahahahhhahaha!

14 comments:

  1. Oooh yum...do those cookies look delish!! Your card is awesome! Love your doodling and I love the bits of washi tape to!
    Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) the monochromatic look is fabulous and I love the CAKE text ,, FAB :-)
    those biscuits look yummy too, I will definitely be giving the ginger ones a try :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card design and I can smell the yummy cookies from here.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum yum in my tum!! Love ginger so think I may have to have a looksee at this recipe Samantha!! Great card too, I treated myself to the very same stamp but haven't used it yet...you've inspired me!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cookies look so good! Love the card!Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot. Hope to see you next week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a bit of a cookie monster so those little nibblets look flippin' fantastic to me! LOL
    They kind of took my eye away from your card though! :0) Love the monochrome theme
    Have a lovely weekend
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning samantha.i love these woodware stamps and your doodling is fantastic ;D
    oooooooo those cookies look so good too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card! Love the image and your fun washi tape -too cute! We are so happy that you could join our Black & White Plus One Color Challenge this week at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those cookies look amazing!! Good luck trying to keep them in the freezer. That never works with my boys!!

    Your card looks fantastic! I LOVE the doodling you've done!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card! Super fun image!!

    Your cookies look delish!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK so I am officially feeling very hungry now lol. Those cookies look scrummy and what a fab idea about freezing some before cooking! Love your monochrome card too, really striking. Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty, love it! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you doodled on the cake letters! Great idea! Well done! Thanks for joining us over at Twisted Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful and fun card!! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this