Tuesday, 29 April 2014

1, 2, 3 which numbers will you use?

Hey all its Tuesday and we have a new challenge at
Top Tip Tuesday and how host is the lovely Elaine
The theme we are playing is Challenge theme - Numbers

we also have an awesome Pop-Up Box Tutorial
and our Sponsor is Meljen's Designs

For my card I have quilled a cross for a christening card infact I made 2 for an order for Sandra's Son
2 christenings on the same day and he was godfather at one of them so wanted special cards,,, But Pink! REALLY?
its a conspiracy! to make me like pink?
ITS NOT WORKING PEOPLE!

He loved them so that was great!

Here are the challenges I am playing along with:

 Feeling Crafty Challenge - Anything for a child
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
2 Cute Ink Challenge - Celebration
Artistic Inspirations - - Anything Goes / Clean and Simple (CAS)
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Pretty Pastels


      hugs me x

      4 comments:

      1. Waw looks so pretty! Love the CAS look. hugs! Mojca

        ReplyDelete
      2. Fab quilling and LOVE the pink! LOL Maybe we'll convert you yet! :0)

        ReplyDelete
      3. so gorgeous and delicate samantha.your quilled crosses are fantastic ;D


        xx coops xx

        ReplyDelete
      4. So beautiful and elegant. Hehe I bet you love all this pink really ;p hehe ....Hugs xx

        ReplyDelete

      I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

      Share this