Thursday, 13 March 2014

Who ate all the Mini eggs?

Its Thursday and its time for a new As You Like It challenge.
I've got some Exciting news!!
guess who is sponsoring our challenge this fortnight?


The sponsor of this challenge is 


YAY!!! 
Penrith Crafts is where I workIts a small independently shop in Penrith Cumbria UK

Penrith Crafts

And now we are on Facebook too!
so please like us




This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Colouring Medium (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Oh Its so difficult to chose!
I LOVE all sorts of mediums for colouring but I love Spectrum Noir pens for colouring images the way they blend and they are so quick and easy to use too...


For my Project I have used a mini pail

They are so fun to decorate and this one is for those yummi mini eggs

I did not eat them all promise! (blush)
Ok well just look at the sentiment!
I had to don't you see I am no quitter!
All the items I have used are from Penrith Crafts


Hope you can come and join in the challenge

Here are some challenges I am joining in with:

Whimsy Inspiration - Easter
Oldie But A Goodie Something at least 6mts old  - Ribbon scraps - Spring Has Sprung
Pile It On -  Easter Joys
Sketchy Colors - Colour Challenge: Turquoise, White, Yellow
The Paper Players - Colour Challenge
Crafts 4 Eternity – Spots & Stripes
Jellypark Friends - Things with Wings
All Crafts Challenge - Anything but a Card
Kaboodle Doodles - Anything but a Square
Love to Create - Anything Goes
Left of center - Anything Goes

Have fun!
hugs me x

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with the spots & stripes challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity :) hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you run out of strength to eat those eggs, send the leftovers this way missus, lol. Gorgeous make hunny, love the pretty Spring colours. Huggles xx PS. Just had an odd email purporting to be from you, stranded in Kiev, and needed money to get home!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh it is so very gorgeous! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha, love this, the colours are so fresh and cheery. Like the little sentiment on the lid lol !
    I bought some of those mini eggs intending to make some Easter nest cakes for my Grandson but I'm afraid I have slowly eaten the whole bag myself. Smack hand lol, naughty me, I'll just have to buy another packet for the nests lol !! Thanks for visiting my blog. Big Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful! I love the ribbon and the text on top!
    THank you for joining Sketchy Colors this week and good luck!

    Hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is my kind of project! Love the tin and the contents.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful decorated mini pail, Samantha, wonderful colours and yummie eggs,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmm, those eggs look lush and so does your pail! Fab bright colours and of course, I completely agree with that sentiment!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous samantha.i love your colours and pretty ribbons and the sc image is adorable ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Samantha!! Oh Love Love this sweet tin!! It is Simply Fabulous!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!
    Hugs' xx
    Jackie - LTC owner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just Beautiful! Thanks for joining us on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous project! I love the pail and i'm totally with you on the sentiment! lol Thank you for joining us at Love to Create Challenge this week! Mo xxx
    Why not link up at the Anything Goes challenge at Left of Center this month for a chance to lots of prizes from some amazing sponsors! http://leftofcenterchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/p/loc-1st-anniversary-challenge-starting.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that sentiment - think I could use that one! Love chocolate and I love your super tin - even nicer when filled tith chocs! Thanks for playing at an OBAG, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  14. DARLING and FUN project!!
    Thank You for joining us last week at PIO!
    Have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable project! Beautiful coloring and I love all those ribbons. Thanks for joining us at LOC for our Anything Goes Anniversary Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous creation... I adore the design & the sentiment is perfect... the images are so beautiful & the contents!...Love chocolate... Thank you for joining us at Craft my Life Challenge... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome project! Love how you decorated the tin, and the yummy yummy treats you have put inside the tin!
    Thank you for joining our Easter Challenge at Whimsy.
    Ruza, Whimsy Digital Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this