Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Pack it up...

I don't know where the weeks go but its ½ way
through March already... at Top Tip Tuesday


This fortnight I am the host and I chose the theme of Metal Or Faux Metal
we have a fabby Sponsor - Care2stamp

Ok so for my Tip:  If you have some metal and you want to change the colour
then try your alcohol markers I have spectrum Noir pens and they are great one metal the butterfly was silver.
These Cute parcels are so easy to make I will have to do a little tutorial for you if you have not seen these before?

Heres a closer look at the butterfly I have added some beads to some twine and
pegged it to the parcel, but as the beads are a little heavy I have added some glossy accents to makes super everything stays where I have put it..

Here are some challenges I am playing along with:


All Crafts Challenge - Anything but a Card
Fitztown Challenge - Anything Goes
Make My Monday - Beautiful Butterflies
Kitty Bee Designs - Things with wings

hugs me xx

9 comments:

  1. Fab little pouch Samantha. Love the paper.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great little packet Samantha, love the colour of the beads and butterfly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely packet. Love the newsprint idea, the blue embellishments go well with it. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful creation, stunning blue butterfly. Thanks for joining in this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever! Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog (FCB). Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    FCB DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love these little pouches but especially love this one with the gorgeous text paper and splash of gorgeous turquoise - stunning! I'll have to try the metal colouring tip too!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work!
    Thank for joining us at Fitztown Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous samantha and i love the butterfly :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creation... I love the papers & fantastic butterfly...Simple beautiful... Thank you for joining us at Craft my Life challenge... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this