Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Making my List!

Its Wednesday and we are up to the letter F already over at ABC Christmas challenge....

Our lovely Host is Annette and her theme for this challenge is
F - Friends and Family
So you must have a personalised sentiment either by relationship
or by name... (eg "Sarah" or special sister)

Our fabulous Sponsor is Sweet Stamp Store

For my creation I have done something
a little different not a card for sure!
I have used my Own name because this is
a sample for the Shop ("Penrith Crafts")
so it will be hung in the window to show people
an idea for a cotton reel the reels are only 99p each


Challenges I am entering are:


Word Play Saturday - Anything
Speedy Fox and Friends - Black White and one other color = Red
2 Sisters - Black white and one other color = Red
All Crafts Challenge - NO CARDS - Anything but a Card
Fitztown Challenge - Anything Goes



Hugs Me xx


9 comments:

  1. Love this Samantha and I would love everything on that list, except I would change the haflinger slippers to haflinger horse!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list seems universal Lovely......Lis MFP

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very different and clever! Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog (FCB). Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    FCB DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Craft stuff would be at the top for me! LOL Fab idea.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super list, you are so creative girl!
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun project!!! Very pretty spool! Thanks for playing along with Speedy Fox & Friends this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Lovely project. Thank you for joining our Challenge at Craft my life this month.

    Hugs Erin DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for entering your lovely creation for my CHNC challenge extra for March - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clever idea for something very different, love it! Thank you for sharing it with us at CHNC.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this