Thursday, 27 March 2014

Favourite Animal .... your joking right how do I choose?

At As You Like It Challenge this fortnight our challenge is 


Favourite Animal & why?

Well I have lots and lots of favourite animals

BUT! 


 I decided to show you 2
I LOVE rabbits and have some real ones of my own, this is Honey


and this is Davide and Ella

I also have chickens love them so much and the fresh eggs

Not to mention the chicks!

I also have 4 female ducks
 
 a Goose and a Gander
we did have some goslings but they all have new homes
but we are back to just mom and dad now.

and Guinea pigs....


These are some of the Animals I have had and have now gone to rest

I used to have 2 snakes and also Mice


 The one on the left is the mum and got an eye infection and
lost her eye but she outlived them all! and was a real cheeky girl

We lost our gorgeous mini Lop Pietro last year



and Pickle we recently lost 

and lulu and Tango were his mum and dad.

we have had many more but I think this post is long already! so you see I had a hard job choosing just one animal for the challenge....


So then my projects!


I have these cute little wooden rabbits that are laser cut blanks

and I have painted them.

Challenges for my painted bunnies

4 Crafty Chicks - Spring
Whimsy Inspiration - Easter
Creative Card Crew Animals
2 Cute Ink Challenge - Easter/Use a Bunny


just look at this cheeky garden mouse on my bird feeder


Here is my card with a cute House mouse



Here come some challenge I am playing along with for these projects:

Charisma Cardz - CAS/Clean and Simple
Sisterhood of Crafters  - Animal
Creative Card Crew Animals

Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant Your Favorite Color Combo

hugs me x

6 comments:

  1. WOW you have a lot of 'critters'! I was good with them all until you got to the snakes ... uugh, no thanks! LOL! Anyways, your house mouse card creation is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ANIMAL’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it's so cute Samantha! oh and the piggys look ever so cute! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean simple and fabby! I love the super cute image and how you colored it :) Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Spring Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your pets are GORGEOUS. (except the snake, I scrolled down over that one pretty fast!). But the furry ones are right up my street.
    Fab cards too.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful project! Thanks for joining us at 2 cute ink challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this