Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Christmas cards with Sketches

Good Wednesday Morning well we are nicely into March and here comes another Christmas cards with Sketches challenge.
You will have to go the main challenge CCWS to see the sketch but I have kept my card very plain so you can see the sketch really easy... The Sponsor this time is Make it Crafty
 For my card I have coloured James with Specturm Noir pens and added a little Gel Black.
Glam dusted his hat and paper distressed the layers and then sewn everything together on my sewing machine. and I have added Zero embellishments I felt that the papers were busy enough.


Here are some challenges I am entering with this card:
Fashionable Stamping - No digi- Anything Goes

Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Teddy Bears


 Crafty Hazelnuts CCE - Anything Christmas
Card Makin' Mamas - Stack It Up 3 or more layers

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations - include an image – Spot / Dots

Enjoy the rest of the week!
hugs me x

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Samantha just love the image thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    Hugs Dianne xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Samantha. I love that cute little bear. Great colours and paper. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now he is ADORABLE! I love James, love the layout and chocolaty colours too.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the great background papers and cute stamped image...Thanks so much for sharing with us at FSC...Esther

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing in our "SPOTS or DOTS!" Challenge #86!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable holiday card! Great layout and stitching! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make a lovely card. I like the stitching and James ;-)
    Greetings, Hetty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there Samantha, I just love this sweet little card. The image is adorable and the paper colours just fit the image perfectly. Love the way you have distressed the edges and stitched the papers. Hope you are well. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card, and Teddy Bear is super cute. Thank you for playing with us in the challenge at PCDC

    ♥ Carolyn
    DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card and I think the layers add all the interest to this card especially with the stitching, so it doesn't need any embellishment - love the little border strip across the middle too :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. so stunning samantha.james is adorable and i love your fabulous layers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is amazing!
    Love that stamp ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for entering your lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for March - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this