Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Henry is an Angel!

Hi all here is my Second post for today
My Dt card for ABC Christmas Challenge
Dorte is our host and her theme is  D - Die cuts

Our Sponsor is QKR Stampede 

For my card I am playing with another of my Whiff of Joy images I do love Henry he is such a darling and I LOVE this little Henry Angel


Here are some challenges I am playing along with:

Clear It Out - Red + Stash = Pearls have tons of them!
Tuesday Throwdown Anything With Wings
Cutie Pie Challenge - Cute + Spots & Dots
The Crazy Challenge - Red & White
Whoopsi Daisy - 2 or more Die Cuts

hugs me

12 comments:

  1. Love your cute Henry together with the pretty red papers....great design and pretty dies
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a cutie and I love the corner dies.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe what a sweet little angel! I really love the detailed cuts on your corner dies. So fancy! Thanks for joining us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWE Samantha this is a super cute card hun, love the cute wee image, thank you for sharing with us at Whoopsi Daisy, this week, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute! Love the die cuts and your wonderfully colored adorable image. Thanks for playing along with us at Clear It Out Challenges. Have a wonderful day and good luck! Hugs, Sujin

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous samantha.i love henry and your colours and diecuts are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great spots and dots Samantha, and Henry is cute indeed, perfect for us at the cutie Pies!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card Samantha! Love the pretty little mouse is so cute! hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! This is just adorable! The little mouse is so cute and love the way you framed him out and with all the flourishes. So pretty and thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card makes my die-cut lovin' heart go pitter-patter!! Just great! A wonderful holiday card. Thanks for joining us this week at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card! I love Henry also... And this stamp is a sweetie! Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card such a lovely design. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this