Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Christmas is coming

Ha ha! I know its 321 days away or something like that and I say it every year
about you being ready for christmas... having a nice pile of cards ready in time...
so here is another chance to be ready....

At Christmas Challenges with Sketches we have another fabulous sketch
and I really love it its multi layers but they are of a nature that you can still keep it C&S which is something I wanted to keep mindful for posting them as I post a lot of cards abroad...

Our Fabulous Sponsor is Stamp and Create

Well I think I have cracked it this week I remembered to use a STAMP this week!
tehehhehhee... I have used this cute WOJ stamp I LOVE Henry
so thought I should get my collection out and stamp them up.. 
So here is my card using the Sketch and 1 of the Henry's from my collection.

I am playing the following challenges:


Totally Papercrafts - Clean and Simple
Animal Friends - Must have an Animal - Dots
Crafty Hazelnuts - Extra - Anything Christmas
One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
Stempelsonnen - Stamp as main focus - Animals


Happy Wednesday and come back soon
hugs me x

12 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card. I love the Henry.
    Thanks for joining us at the Animal Friends challenge.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a wonderful Henry map
    true ... long, it is no longer 'til Christmas: D lol

    Thank you for your contribution to the Animal Friends Challenge

    greetings
    Sternenglanz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was für ein tolles Werk. Danke daß du bei der SsC und den AF mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card did you made with the sketch.. very nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could tell this was your card as soon as I saw it on the challenge blog using your signature colours, and I love the kraft. He's a real cutie too. Gorgeous card hun. Love it.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the kraft ( my personal fave), and the pretty colours you chose! The image is a cutie too!
    Thank you for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

    Maureen aka Scrappymo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, lovely card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've made a fab job of keeping the card 'clean' with all those layers - it works so well and the image is so cute!
    There is not a chance I will be making Christmas cards any time soon - lol!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eine wundervoelle Karte ist das geworden
    Hab lieben Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Animal Friends und der SteSo
    GLG Tamesis

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous samantha.fab fun henry and i love your design and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Samantha, great card. I just love Henry :) Love the colors you used xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for February - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this