Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Chocolate Creams


No I have not cooked anything for this challenge!
the theme for our Challenge at ABC Christmas challenge hosted by Lorraine is C - Chocolate Creams

Our sponsor this time is Wild Orchid Crafts

As I am on my use Henry drive I have decided to use this Henry Angel isn't he just the Cutest!
And again I have gone C&S but...... Lisa S one of my Teamies from TTT posted a really lovely card
recently using a fabby Mojo Mondays Sketch from ages ago, Its a great Keeper sketch.

So I went to pin it to my pinterest board and soon realised I had pinned it there ages ago!
haha Must check that more often!

So then the theme is chocolate creams and I have used the colours as my inspiration

Here are some challenges I am playing along with:

Simon says Stamp - Twine or string
whiff of joy - Anything Goes
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Christmas Tags
Loves Rubber Stamps Anything Goes

Papertake - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks- Use a cute animal stamp
Twisted Tuesday must use twist - Theme:  Sky Twist: Something that
 flies in the sky - angel mouse!



Hugs me x

15 comments:

  1. Super cute card Samantha :-) Henry is adorable and I love the sketch you used ! the cream and choccy colours are yummy too :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute!!! LOVE the sweet image and I adore the monochrome brown--it really makes the image pop! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute!!! LOVE the sweet image and I adore the monochrome brown--it really makes the image pop! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute Samantha, I like the way you have attached the tag to the card. Hope you are well. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and I love the spot of twine.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sketch, Samentha and Henry is a cutie as always....love the monochrome look,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree - this is a fab sketch and your interpretation of it is wonderful - the little tag is so perfect for the image... so joyous!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card, Samantha. Henry is one of my favorites. Great sketch too. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! I love your design and the cute image. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps !:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly this week, hope to see you again soon.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. so stunning samantha.fab cas design and i love your sweet henry ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet design. Thanks for joining in the fun at Holly Jolly. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cute xx thank you so much for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable card! Thanks for joining us over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this