Friday, 31 January 2014

This is my Style what's yours?

Good Morning and its Now Friday!
this post would normally be here Thursday but....
I thought I had scheduled it but I realised this morning that is was sat in draft! DOH!

so then how are you all?
Gosh I have one hell of a headache today... is came on yesterday morning and has not left yet!
sure hope it cleans off today.... Maybe the bad weather I sometimes get a bad head before the S---!
not saying what type of weather don't want to jinx it!

wanna laugh?
Heres a picture of me covered in dust from rubbing down the bathroom ceiling and walls
ok ok I know you can not see me all that well but I was not looking my best when the camera was aimed! so Ekkkkkkkkkkk!! hide!


On to the As You Like It Challenge 

The sponsor of this challenge is 
Shape EZ Templates


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project which shows us your own style 
(and tell us what makes it your style) eg C&S, fussy, etc 
You MUST explain WHY it is your style.

My Style?
Hmmmm


What is my style?
Hmmmmm....Ok so I am leaning more towards clean and simple the last few years and although I do make fussy cards I do make more cards that are C&S

When I have a freehand and can make anything i like...

by that I mean I have no sponsors images to use... I can choose what I want I do
love die cuts, kraft, distress inks, punches and if I am not sewing I am doodling.
So for this card I have printed the names and sentiment directly onto the card
the flower is tattered florals die and cut from kraft
I have coloured with distress inks and then doodled in white gel pen
the heart button is from clothing for a shop called the white stuff.
as I said above I love punches so have used a double layer and added ribbon and lace.

Here are some challenges I am playing along with:




Happy Day!
hugs me x

6 comments:

  1. I like this one Samantha, it is clean and simple and also very pretty. Hope your headache goes soon. Funny thing, I have a headache too !! what are we like ?? lol. Thanks for stopping by my blog and I appreciate the lovely comments you left, Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great work! Thanks for sharing at EAC.
    xoxo Clarissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card for a special occasion. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's this time.
    Tvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. a beautiful card, Samantha. I love white and kraft together

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love the little details. Thanks for joining us at TIOT and have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL...you're so cute!!!! You rock at CAS classy style too. Although you're a very eclectic crafter and amazing baker and cook. :D
    hugs,
    L

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this