Tuesday, 21 January 2014

My Favourite Sketch Challenge


Its Tuesday so we have a new challenge at Top TIp Tuesday

and we also have some AWESOME Tips to share!
so make sure you come check out the challenge



This fortnight our challenge theme is
Your Favourite Sketch / Sketch Challenge
So you need to use a sketch, either current or old,
and let us know why you like it.

This fortnights sponsor is
QKR Stampede

I love sketches but my Favourite by far is one I return to frequently and its one I made myself, I love fishtails and use then a lot so this Sketch is just perfect haha! 
well someone has to blow my trumpet may as well do it myself!

Here is my card using this new stamp
If you look back through my blog you will see this layout time and time again, If you like my sketch please save/use it and be sure to let me know when you do it's great to see it in use, you can also Pinterest it if you want!

Challenges I'm playing along with are:
Cutie Pie Challenge - Cute + Blue
Kaboodle Doodles - Use Blue
Make My Monday - Kraft Card
Without Words - Spots and/or Stripes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes - Twist Winter Blues (use shades of blue)
Sweet Stampin – Favourite Style - Fairly simple not to much fuss

Have a Great day Hugs me x

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute and a great layout, One I need to try. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha, hope you are well. I just love this card, the image is so...cute and I think the
    colours you have chosen are great. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fab hon, Love it. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely a lovely sketch and a gorgeous card, so pretty Samantha, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful image and a great design, Samantha. You're right, you blow your own trumpet, it's a great sketch! :)
    Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable creation. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Sweet Stampin, good luck. Suzanne DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a fabulous sketch and your card is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Samantha, fabulous sketch and image! Thanks for playing this week at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just lovely, thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a fab layout Samantha... I am a fishtail lover too! I also love polka dots so this card is really hitting the spot for me!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. so gorgeous Samantha.really love your sketch and fab sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely background layout to compliment the pretty image. Thanx for sharing with us at Make My Monday.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh that's gorgeous!!

    Thanks for joining in with us at The Cutie Pies this time.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow superb colouring and layout, absolutely stunning creation :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at
    Without Words Challenge I hope you will try to join us again next Month :)
    Have a lovely day
    Crafty hugs
    Bridget :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a gorgeous card Samantha. I love the sweet image and I think your sketch is wonderful!
    Thank you for taking part in the Without Words Challenge this month.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this