Thursday, 16 January 2014

Happy Birthday Ashley and Oh yeah Happy Christmas

16 January 2014
I can not believe my son is now 17!

Happy Birthday Hunny,
I am very proud of you!
He is my card I have made for him...


Here are the challenge I am playing along with for this card: 

Incy Wincy Designs - Add Texture
Allsorts - Use Ribbon no Bows
Di's Digis Designs - Celebrations
New - Cardz 4 Guyz  - Happy Birthday
Deep Ocean - Birthday
Totally Gorjuss - Manly



And also as today is Thursday
I have a new AYLI challenge for you too!

Also today we have a new As You Like It Challenge

we are sponsored by Crafty Sentiments and have a fabulous challenge
your Favourite fav C&S design (either one you have seen, or one you made before and want to make again cause you love it
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Its hard to choose a favourite C&S design as I had a few I love but this is
certainly top of the list I have kinda Case'd one of Jens cards HERE
you can see the slanted paper strip and I have added the snowflake instead of sentiment.
 I LOVE the snowflake die its a cuttlebug one I have had for years but I LOVE it! and I love sewing on cards and the papers are New MME
I think that this will be a card that I make quite a few of nice and simple. In the centre of the snowflake is a MME Enamel Dot! loving those too and they are also New to me.

Here are the challenge I am playing along with for this card:


Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Stitching
The Squirrel & the Fox - Show off your new stuff
Addicted to CAS - Die Cut
Jingle Belles - Something Old - Cuttlebug Die
Something New - Papers and Enamel Dot.Die Cuttin' Divas - Out With The Old & In With The New  - Something Old - Cuttlebug Die + Something New - Papers and Enamel Dot.

Have a Great Day!
hugs me x

19 comments:

  1. Very nice CAS card!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, both fab cards, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Ashley too.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teenagers are not easy to make cards for but I think you have nailed it with this one. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz4Guyz, so pleased you found us. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I really love the simple stile of your card Samantha. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to use ribbon! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, great way of using your ribbon, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two fabulous cards ... especially love the one with the snowflake and multi-patterned strip. Great sewing detail! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. Loll

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you found our challenge at Cardz4Guyz! Fabulous card and thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are fab Samantha and I love the snowflake card you entered for our challenge at The Squirrel and The Fox. Thanks for joining us! Hugs, Lisa DT
    Hope Ashley had a wonderful birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs challenge this fortnight.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. fantastic cas cards samantha.i love your designs, those ribbons looks stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, great card, thank you for joining us for our 1st challenge Cardz 4 Guyz. Good luck and we hope to see you soon.

    Hugs Erin DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cas snowflake design Samantha.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the CAS holiday card! Love your birthday card too! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N, DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty cas card! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. That snowflake die is fabulous, great card!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Die Cuttin Diva! Hope to see you next week!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great teenage card. I find it difficult to make a card without an image but you've done a fantastic job. Thanks for playing along at our first challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz x

    ReplyDelete
  19. 2 Gorgeous card and thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this