Thursday, 2 January 2014

A Beary Happy New Year

Gooooood! Morning

and Happy New Year to you all!

Its Thursday and I am back to work today YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many people are happy to go back to work? I really do love working at Penrith Crafts and LOVE my job there! so I am looking forward to going although I have LOVE my time off with my family and friends! As you know I did a little bit of baking too, and here is the 2nd Panettone I made this time Fruit
I also made some Biscotti too!





I have to say I am Pretty pleased that I have cracked the recipe and
my family and friends LOVED them too! yay!
However its now back to the healthy lifestyle... I have had a care free week and now I have to regain control of my eating and so NO more baking for a while....

OK so onto my card...
Now as its Thursday we have the first challenge of the year at As You Like It Challenge and the theme this time is.... your Favourite single colour and Why?
Our Sponsor of this challenge is the awesome Lacey and Stamp & Create

The theme its quite simple but you must use a 
Favourite Single Colour
as your main focus colour and You MUST
explain WHY it is your favourite.

Its a hard choice choosing just one favourite colour,
m
y favourite colour to wear is blue/green and I often make
cards in blue and green.. however I use brown an awful lot and I LOVE kraft which is brown and also bears, mice and lots of animals in shades of brown so brown is my favorite colour in crafting.

Here are some challenges I am joining in with:

Crafty Hazelnuts Anything Christmas
Die Cut Divas - die cut & Make it Glitter - stickles
Bearly Mine Challenges Anything Goes
Clear It Out - Use Something Textured On Your Card - sewing adds Texture - Stashed item the Lili rubber stamp.
Creative Card Crew Anything Goes for 3 weeks

have a great day!

15 comments:

  1. That biscotti looks wonderful Samantha...so does James the bear and I love the dots!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Samantha, Happy New Year. Your baking looks absolutely delicious !! I could just eat some right now lol. Like you said, I too must get a grip of my diet, too much lovely rich food and wine lol. I love your bear card, the image is just so....cute and the colours are great, perfect for the little bear image. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic baking skills!! I've been playing with my Crimble toy....an icecream maker - oh boy it's fab but the scrumptious results are playing havoc with my diet!! Ho hum
    Oh and before I forget, you've made a beautiful card Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm ... hungry now!!!!! ;o) Gorgeous card Samantha - love the sweet image, lovely colours and fab layout.
    Happy New Year to you and yours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love the look of your noshables. And no, not overly happy to be back to the office today :0( I'd rather be at my craft desk but too far away from retirement to be dreaming of that yet!
    Love your card hun and I love James!
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your brown card, a difficult colour to use on it's own, but you've done an amazing job. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute card Samantha and the bread looks so yummy! hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for January - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing that brown just shines its own light here. Super card. The bear is so darling.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I know my favourite colour is definitely not yours but I do also lurve a bit of Kraft as it goes so well with everything. It also looks good as the main colour as shown on your gorgeous card and that CAS layout is so fabulous!
    Your baking also looks amazing - biscotti are my fave, especially to dunk in a lovely cappuccino :-D
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet card! Thanks so much for participating in our CRAFTYHAZELNUT CHRISTMAS EXTRA challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  12. so gorgeous samantha.james is adorable and i love your colouring and yummy baking too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks absolutely delicious Samantha. Love that card too. Great details with the stitches, and pearl liquid too. Please join in on my candy over here. Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super carte ! Merci pour ta participation au creative card crew challenge
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE THIS BEAR!!! Every time I see him, I have to come check him out, and he's always colored so well! No exceptions here! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this