Monday, 16 December 2013

So long, farewell Auf Wiedersehen....

Monday Morning so good to me!
Sadly the time has come that I decided to say so long to being apart of the Incy Wincy DT
I have been super busy the last 6 months with one thing and another and find the weekly challenges hard to keep up with...  But I would like to say thank you to Chris and the gang for having me!

This week we have a Sketch and when Chris asked who would like to do a sketch I stuck my hand up as I knew it would be my last challenge so a nice C&S sketch would be fun to create and use, The sponsor is Meljens designs
and here is the sketch

For my card I have used the Free and oh so cute image provided for the A day for daisies Challenge
the theme there is Gingham. I have flipped the sketch as it suited the image better.

Here are the list of challenges I am playing along with:

A Day for Daisies - SIR (freebie provided)- Gingham Love
Brown Sugar – Christmas
52 CC Throwdown - Pick a theme from 2013 = Christmas Animals
Little Claire's - Christmas
Pumpkin spice - Ribbons or Bows
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Happy Holidays
Wags 'n Whiskers - Christmas

Here are my cooking efforts from yesterday!
Getting ready to make Christmas cake, I made 4 cakes a few weeks ago for myself and my parents but these babies are for gifts


Mixing up a storm!


Ready for the oven!


Cooked and smelling awsome! 

so I was cooking the cake and preparing for making some other goodies and then this happened!

My darling husband took the sink out of the kitchen 

and started making a mess!


But it needed doing and today was his only day off! 
oh yeah and he did ask first! haha!

So I cracked on and made these too! 
they need decorating but that is to do today! 
here is the days baking including bread 

Happy Monday all!
hugs me xx


Have a Great Monday

8 comments:

  1. Watch out Paul Hollywood! Love the card but in awe of all the baking
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, sorry to hear you're leaving the IW team but understand why. Love the look of your cooking too. Save a piece for me will ya?!
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling card! And all your baked goods look amazing, too! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super sweet card. Love that Meljen's image too. Love the colours and your baked goods are making hungry.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    Lynn, BSCB DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments girls! Lynn the image is from A day for daisies :0)

      Delete
  5. I adore that kitten in the stocking! So cute. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    The baking looks fab - bet the kitchen smelt wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute, that image is adorable; love the distress paper!!

    Thank you for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers! ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Chocolate Coffee and Cards Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Mikha

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this