Monday, 9 December 2013

Get your skates on.... only 17 days to go!


Its Monday and there is not many Crafting days left till Christmas only 17 days to Christmas day and being we have to post cards before that EKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
not many days left get your Skates on peeps!


This week's challenge at Incy Wincy we have 2 sponsors Ivanovachest.com Limited Runs Stamps

Oh and By the way we have a DT call to so if you fancy
Joining Incy Wincy come check out the DT call too!

so here is my card for this weeks challenge and the theme is....
Let it Snow

Here are a few fun challenges I am playing this time:

All that Stickles - Happy Holidays - use Stickles
Crafty Calendar - Cold and Frosty
My Time to Craft - Cute and Cuddly Christmas Animals
Left of Center Creative - Winter or Holidays
Quick Quotes - December -  Holiday Card
Winter Wonderland  Embossing

Happy Monday, hugs me 

14 comments:

  1. I am glad to see even penguins wrap up warm when it gets chilly!
    Great card Samantha
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Samantha. The embossing is fab and that is one cute penguin!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, fab image. I love penguins! (as you and my MIL know!!!!)
    I've sent all my overseas mail today, what a FIASCO. One year I'll be organised. I still have the UK stuff to sort and package up yet too. :0(
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waw so very cute! hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha I love this card, the embossed background is great and love that cute penguin. I popped into the shop last week and as I walked in the door, Sandra said you were on the radio lol!!
    You sounded great Hun. How do you fit so many things into your life ? phew. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love the embossing and the image and everything! Thank you for linking up at All That Stickles. Karen N (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous embossing and a great entry to our Winter Wonderland Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have new candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card and adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous samantha.i love your embossing and stunning sweet penguin :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous card! i love the glittery penguin! Thanks for sharing at Left of Center this fortnight! Did you know we have a DT Call open till 27th Dec? All the info can be found here - http://leftofcenterchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/left-of-center-design-team-call-we-want.html
    Thanks Mo LOC DT Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. omgosh! love the little penguin and gorgeous colors!
    ~Cathy, QQ DT member

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! I just love the sweet little penguin and how you anchored him with the fiber! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at Quick Quotes this month!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a sweet card! I love the darling penguin and the snowflake embossed background! Thank you for joining us at Quick Quotes for our card challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this