Wednesday, 25 December 2013

Don't Look now.... Panettone and some Zany fun!

Good morning and Merry Christmas to you all friends and visitors!

YAY!!! its Christmas day and I think its gonna be a brilliant one!

For my Breakfast I am going to have.... something I have baked..
I have had some baking days, over the last few weeks... I Love those..
Here are the things I made for this years holidays.

Gingerbread Men


Florentines

Profiteroles

and yesterday I made a Panettone

I made one last year but it was not that good...
after watching The Great British Bake Off
and seeing Paul Hollywood’s version of panettone, I decided to give it another go and I have to say its a lovely recipe.

Here is the link


and I can not wait to cut into it this morning!

I also made some cookies.

So now you are hungry! sorry about this but I also have a fun challenge for you too!
I know its Christmas day but its a super fun challenge and its starting at 
ABC Christmas Challenge and the challenge runs for 2 weeks so you can come join in when you have some spare time.

At ABC Christmas Challenge we create Christmas cards all year round so if you got in a pickle 
and were up to your ears in stress about creating your cards at the last minute then you need to come join us if you don't already!
It is our last challenge of the year...and we've reached the last letter of the alphabet Z
so for our theme it can only be 
'Z is for Zany'
which means use a funny or humorous image on your Christmas creation.

We have a fabby sponsor
Bugaboo Stamps

So then my card...

I chose to use a funny House Mouse Stamp LOVE these little guys so cute
I also used a glitter brad for his nose.  

Here are some challenge I am playing along with:
C is for Challenge - Modern X-mas
Ooh La La Creations - Winter Wonderland
Whoopsi Daisy - Christmas
Glitter n Sparkle - Non-traditional Christmas colors
Hobbycutz - Anything Goes.
Pile It On -P is for? = Pearls, Punched snowflakes & border, Pens - spectrum noir.
Sentimental Sundays - Anything X-mas Goes.
Allsorts - Brown with Blue, Aqua or Turquoise

Have a fantastic Christmas day!
hugs me x

14 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous day hunny, I'm so glad to have you as a friend and wish you all the best for Christmas with your family. Love the baking, I can almost smell them cooking, and the florentines were YUMMY (thank you again!). Have a fab day, speak soon.
    Holiday hugs.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw I really am hungry now! It looks really lovely Samantha! The card is gorgeous too. I wish you a lovely Christmas day. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image and great paper combo. Thank you for joining Glitter 'n Sparkle Challenge.
    Olga DT G'nS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Samantha you have been a busy chef. It looks so yummy and festive. When can I pop in to have a taste. Loving your card with the cute image.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again and good luck ... Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) such cute little mouses ,,, awww :-) love these little critters :-)

    fabulous baking too !! WOW !! I never made a panettone, but will definitely give it a go, I love them !

    Hope you had a lovely Christmas day
    luv
    Lols x x x
    and thank you so much for your gorgeous card :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cute card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your cute card but your baking is the star of the show here...mmmm....looks so yummy!
    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that Santa was generous!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very sweet Samantha, perfect for our theme and yummy looking treats.

    Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge and wishing you a Happy 2014.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, thanks for joining us at allsorts x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha, this is so funny! Love this image and the color combo you have chosen - definitely one of my fav. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute image Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations
    Alli D x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous job xx thank you for taking part in the anything goes challenge over at Hobbycutz Challenges xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for joining our challenge at Pile It On and I hope you will come back again.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this