Sunday, 15 December 2013

Bitter! sweet!!!

Well some of you know I was asked to guest design on the
Joanna Sheen challenge
The theme is Make it sparkle, its the last chance to play though as the challenge is closing so very sad for the Design team there they are an awesome bunch and have brought so much inspiration to many including myself!

The current "Make it sparkle" challenge is running till the end of December
The midway reminder has a whopping £30 Joanna Sheen gift voucher up for grabs to one lucky winner!!! shame it can not be me! DOH! 


So for me its bitter sweet Guest Designer spot and for my card I have made a House Mouse card for 
our Great Niece's 1st Birthday

I am not sure how well you can see but its Loaded with sparkle and I even used spray adhesive and glamour gust!

Here are the list of challenges I am playing along with:

Hiding in my Craft Room - Use your Scraps = Fishtail pieces and scraps for name
4 Crafty Chicks - Food and Drink
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Delicious Doodles -  Hairy Legs
Polkadoodles -  Anything Goes
QKR Stampede – 3 Favorite Embellishments - Pearls and Sewing & Stickles
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes.

Have fun and Happy Sunday I am Baking today will show you tomorrow what I made today!

hugs me x

18 comments:

  1. Ooh noo! I didn't know that, blimey, that's a shame indeed! Loving your card hun, that little mousie is a "must have" and such a pretty and adorable card. Way to go out in style babes. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Samantha. Love the colour scheme - what are the papers you've used, and is your image printed directly onto your colouring paper?
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen the spotting paper is Bo Bunny and the image is Stamped onto white card and I used the out side the circle technique to make the mouse look like he's jumping into the cake.. so its not printed its stamped with a rubber stamp, hugs me x

      Delete
  3. Samantha this is so cute and girly.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely to see you as guest designer and yes, it's such a shame the challenge is ending. We all know how much everyone enjoyed taking part in it.
    Your card is gorgeous Samantha, I love the cute image, pretty colours and wonderful sparkle.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your kind comments girlies xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the little mouse is so cuteee! hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet and very pretty card, so sorry the challenge is to close, that is sad...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous samantha.i love the pretty pink and blue colours and the image is adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, love the colours, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles. Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicely done, love the cupcake, and the banners at the top with the pearls, nice touch! Great job on the stitching too. Thanks for playing our Food and Drink challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    Leanne DT@4CC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card, and a real shame it's the last challenge.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute little house mouse, fun card. Thanks for sharing at HIMCR.
    Nancy,DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! You really put some love into this card. It's gorgeous! thanks for joining our food and drink challenge at 4 crafty chicks this week and hope to see you again!
    Tammy GDT

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet! made me laugh. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz this week. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super sweet card and that cupcake looks very sweet too! I can just imagine the mess that mouse is going to make when he lands - lol!
    I love all the sparkle and the letter tabs are a great idea :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for joining Joanna Sheen challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is super cute. I like the bling accents. Thank you for playing at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this