Thursday, 28 November 2013

Winter... Spring.... Summer.... and even Autumn!

Good Morning peeps!

Its Thursday and its time for a new Challenge
at As You Like It!



Its our  16th Challenge I can not believe that! where did the other 15 go?..... We have a fabulous Sponsor My Mum's Craft Shop


The theme this time is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Digi Stamp but you must tell us why it is your favourite.

So then this is my favourite Digi stamp?

Well for a start I LOVE Saturated Canary images and just a few weeks ago I got this one

Shes is actually a Summer image as you can see,
But by thinking a little outside of the box shes is now a winter image,
and so this is why she is my favourite.... Because........?
I can use her all year round.
The background is a stencil and I have used it with distress inks the card is the same top
and bottom I have inked it in different ways. and I have distressed the edges too! The Snowflake is the Spellbinders goodie the Lovely Annette sent me thank you hunny I SO love it!
and the ribbon and diamante buckle have been in my stash for months and I was saving it for a special card.

Here are some challenges I am playing along with:

Saturated Canary  - Distress
Clear It Out - Anything Goes - Add a snowflake - Stashed item ribbon and buckle.

Creative Craft Challenges Non-traditional Christmas colours

Deep Ocean Challenge - Favourite Colour Combo
Paper Minutes Christmas Clean & Simple
Ribbon Carousel - Holidays & Celebrations
Shopping Our Stash - Holiday Or Winter
My Sheri Crafts Funky Christmas

Hope you come and play
see you there!
hugs me xx

13 comments:

  1. Oh I love SC images and you done such a gorgeous card with this one. Lovely colours! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so fab any time of year. What a great idea.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha,
    You did a great job on this non trad colour Christmas card for us over at My Sheri Crafts Thanks for linking up. Great use of the SC digi, I love that one too.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image and love how you've used her, lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used this image Samantha. :-) Clever idea and I love the wintry feel of this card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous samantha.i love the blue colours and fab how you have adapted the image ;D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you did her hair, lovely! Thanks for joining us at the Clear it Out Challenge Blog, best of luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love images you can use anytime Samantha and she looks so lovely on your so Wintery feel card, brrrrr! Love it. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. SC are definitely my favourite images and I love the one you chose - think she may have been my first SC ever! I am going to have a tough time choosing a fave to enter the challenge!
    Gorgeous wintry colour scheme and your stencilled background is fab :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looove your Great Card and how you cropped that great Image! Top Background Too! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge this week. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful winter card! The image that you use is quite versatile too. Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is gorgeous - even more so envisioned as a winter gal! LOVE the rich colours. Thanks so much for coming to play at Shopping Our Stash for the winter/holiday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this