Thursday, 14 November 2013

Spots or Stripes? No contest for me!

As You Like It Challenge
So, onto our 15th challenge

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Spots or Stripes & Why.
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.
are we are sponsored by Sweet Stamps


Spots or Stripes? Choosing was easy for me
I LOVE polka dots so no contest for the stripes!
I Love the way they look and love that they can be all different sizes too and also be uniform or random!
I can't really explain why I love them so but i do,
but I do not feel the same way about stripes...

what better image than this little Saturated Canary image
I think this one is getting a good use LOVE her

Challenges I am entering are:
Crafting for all Seasons - Stitching
Crafty Creations - Dies/punches
Sisterhood of Crafters  - Embossing
Whimsy Inspiration Anything goes
Creative Card Crew Pearls 
Inky Chicks - Pearls & Swirls



Have a Great Thursday, and come play along too!
hugs me x

17 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous hunny, love the colours! I have to agree about spots, there is just something about them that wins every time. Brilliant card bird. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Love the decorative borders.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Samantha. Great layout and I love the turquoise and gold colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waw she is gorgeous and I love spots as well :) hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE! Great coloring and design! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘EMBOSSING’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous samantha.fab colour combo and image and i love all the spotty dots ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, I'm with you there - spots for me too! I love how you have several different types of spots and your spotty background is especially effective :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab image and love the spots. Did you notice we all used spots! LOL
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning!! The circles behind the image is gorgeous. Great colors.

    Thanks for joining us in our pearl challenge at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous. Lovely image and colouring. I like the dotted background.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty. Lovely image. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations!
    Hugs Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a spots girl too and polka dots just make me happy. :-) Great minds think alike, huh! Terrific card Samantha, I love the way you kept the spots going with the ruffled punched trim. Your image is very pretty, btw. Hugs, me xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic, really great choice of image!
    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Crafting!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful. Love the colors and that trim is adorable. Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Sisterhood of Crafters in our Embossing challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a beautiful card, such a fabulous image and design.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow What a beautiful card. Your coloring and color selections are perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at the Creative Card Crew.
    Denise
    CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this