Monday, 4 November 2013

Ribbon, Twine or Fibres

WOW November already!

Its Monday and that means a new Incy Wincy Challenge
our sponsor is Sassy studio designs The Theme is Ribbon, Twine or Fibres, For my card I wanted to do something a bit different,
I had a rummage in my scrap box and found 4 different green papers and using a cute Memory box clover die to cut the clover, Then punched small holes and added glossy accents,
once dry the card came together very quickly, with the twine and the staples and a little doodling,
This was the good luck card for my son as he was starting a new job! He's really loving it, yay!
Well done Ashley!
I'm so proud of you!


The Challenges I am entering for this card are:

Creative Romance - Add Metal - Staples
Simon Says Stamp -  Anything goes
Color My Heart - Black & White with Green
Craftitude - Anything Goes/Use twine or string
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More - CAS 


have a great Monday and week hugs me x

20 comments:

  1. Great card Samantha. Glad your son is enjoying the job too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super 'Good Luck' card for Ashley,
    Dorte xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card hun, and hope that Ash is still enjoying his new job.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and congrats to your son
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Samantha, love this card very simple but effective. Pleased to hear your son is enjoying his new job. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! I love the dangling clovers. What a clever use of the staples! It's a great change from seeing fall and winter cards, too. lol Thanks for playing with us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky four leaf clovers! Fabulous card - I really like the way you've attached them too! Super card. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card and love the style,thank you for joining us at A Creative Romance.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delightful, card, Samantha, so elegant hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so stunning samantha .really love the fab cas design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card CAS Well done. Thanks for playing with us at Craftitude Challenges this week. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very fun CAS design and inventive ideas! Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Samantha, brilliant idea & congrats Ashley.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super card Samantha. I love the CAS style with the good luck clover. Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your hanging shamrocks! Thanks for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare this week! Please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this!! Love how you used the twine to hang the clover!! Perfect!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ps... There is a DT Call over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so clever! The only thing I DON'T like is it reminds me that March will be here all too soon and I'm not even ready for Christmas! LOL!! Thanks for linking up with us at Color My Heart. We'd love to see you back with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a terrific card - love the clovers.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your patterned, dangling shamrocks! Very simply, but very effective. Thanks for joining the Color Dare this week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely effect with the shamrocks, thanks so much for joining us over at Craftitude!
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this