Monday, 11 November 2013

OMG! Sketches are fun!

Good morning all its a Sketch Challenge this week at Incy Wincy so hope you can come and join in its a super great nice and easy sketch too drawn up for you by our lovely DT member Karen.
We have 2 great sponsors - Digital Delights and MilkCoffee
and here is the sketch.


For my card I thought I would do some paper piecing as I have not done any in a little while and wanted to use up some scraps well kinda scraps more like off cuts as some of the pieces were a reasonable size and I had the green piece that is the backing from something else and it kinda matched. The flower is so easy and just 3 different circles and a Hobby House pink brad (yes PINK) The image is called OMG its a Kenny K Digital stamp, the Hobby House Pearls I have coloured to match with my Spectrum Noir pens :)


The Challenges I am playing along with for this card are:
Di's Digis Designs Girly
Hiding in my Craft Room - Super Scraps
The Hobby House - Pearls & Brad
Totally Gorjuss -  Remember - Your friends however far they are away from you! with a card or a phone call.

hugs me x

12 comments:

  1. Oh it looks gorgeous Samantha. Such lovely green colour and I love the image. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real fun card Samantha. Love the colours. Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha...you crack me up! OMG...YES they are!!!! Your card is wonderful Samantha. You accomplished making me smile from ear to ear...again. :D
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha - lovely card, especially your little paper flower!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh Samantha firstly so pleased you have joined us over at the Hobby House challenge, however as you have not mentioned the HH product used I had to remove you :( if you could edit your post and re enter (sorry) thank you
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DOH!! sorted now! off to re link! thanks for letting me know Kate!! xx

      Delete
    2. thank you hun and no worries thank you for editing :)
      hugs Kate xx

      Delete
  6. Fab card. I really must do some paper piecing again too. Love your card (even if it is green!!!). A great use of your scraps.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fun 'remember' card and perfect for our challenge this week. I love your twist on remember - brilliant! Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Totally Gorjuss this week, and good luck in the challenge. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card, great image! Thanks for sharing with us at the Hobby House this month, hope to see you again soon! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT card . . . and GREAT use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at Hiding In My Craft Room for Super Scraps Saturday! Hope to see you next week .....and Good Luck!!!

    Kathy HIMCR DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. I do love that image. I pinned your card to my Kenny K board. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this