Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Love you!

Its Tuesday and what a week so far!
Our allotment was broken into again but this time they stole some tools from the shed... but the damage they caused was more! GRRRRRRR... If that was not bad enough my poor husband broke a tooth!
The I ordered a gift for my Great Nephew and it arrived in a box that was for smokers! SO cross it is a wooden toy so the smell is awful and I am not sure I will even get a refund!... Hmmmph! I wont go on a there was more things too! but I am getting grumpy even typing it all :0(

RIGHT!


It's Lisa's turn to host our challenge at Top Tip Tuesday this fortnight and the theme is Be Krafty!
so we need to use kraft on your paper project. 
With less than a month to Christmas Lisa has created a Gift Card Tutorial yay!

We have 2 GREAT Sponsors Bugaboo Stamps & Tammy Louise with Shape EZ




I have made this card using a DreamWeaver stencil and embossing paste also a new Dream Weaver die cut.


Here are some challenge I am playing along with this card

Cards For Men - Anything Masculine Goes - for my Husband
Catered Crop - Animal House - any animals
The Corrosive Challenges - Happy Holidays
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes with Handmade Bow
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Crafty Bloggers - Christmas
Stamp and Create - Feathers or Leaves - Mistletoe leaves.

hugs and see you at Top Tip Tuesday!

13 comments:

  1. What rotten luck, Samantha, hope that's the end of it for you. Your card is wonderful, great use of the paste and those two tartan doggies are soooo special! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hun, what a bad week. I hope it gets better. I'm sorry they made a mess at your lottie too. That's awful.

    Love your card Samantha, hope the rest of the week improves for you.
    Cyber hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the tartan dogs, this is SO cute! Fab design and a lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Samantha,sorry to hear you've had a bad day one way and another, take heart, tomorrow is a whole new day. Hopefully a better one for you. I love this card, the dogs are fabulous. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those puppy are simply adorable! Cute card. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo cute, love those doggies. Great Kraft card :) Oh and by the way, It gets freakier and freakier, not just do we share the same name! But my birthday is in July too!!! Lol hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brill card hun love the colours and the embossing paste - haven t used that myself yet. Good luck with your Challenges and ty for joining us at Crafting from the Heart Blog Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya I have loved looking round your pretty blog, Your card is lovely I love the colours you have used. Thank you so much for taking part in our first challenge at Crafting from the Heart. I hope to see you next time. hugs Sharon xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohmygosh! how cute is this. love those puppies. thanks for joining us at catered crop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the tartan dogs so cute thankyou for joining our first challenge at Crafting from the heart challenge blog. Hope to see more of your work next time. Good luck Fiona (DT Co-owner) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a week, so sorry Samantha. I love these dogs, the fab paper piecing and the way you used kraft. Awesome card!!! Hugs PS Hope it gets better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. so gorgeous samantha.stunning colours and dogs are adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute !! I love the dogs !!
    Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog !

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this