Wednesday, 27 November 2013

let it snow for snowy

Good morning here is my second post for today, I am posting my Christmas card with Sketches card and hope you can come and join in too!
the Sponsor is Stampfairy 
We have a fab sketch and also an inspirational photo I took inspiration from the snowflakes in the photo you can find the sketch and the photo on the Christmas card with Sketches blog HERE

For my card I have used the fabby Penny Black stamp Snowy
a seletion of papers old and new and coloured with Spectrum noir
I have also used some Snow embossing powders and a let it snow stamp, and glamour dust.


Here are some challenges I am joining in with: 
Clear It Out Must use stash item - Anything Goes, Add A Snowflake - Stash Item some of the papers and the snowy stamp is one of my very first PB stamps about 5/6 years ago. 
Through The Craft Room Door Always Anything Goes 
Ladybug Crafts INK TLT - Use Kraft Cardstock
Our Daily Bread - Holiday

Happy Wednesday hugs me x

12 comments:

  1. aww Snowy :-) one of my first ever stamps ! I need to get him out and give him an inking :-) this is super cute Samantha :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute. I joined in as a guest for Stampfairy with Deanne, but our cards aren't showing on the challenge blog :0(

    Love your snowy card, I love PB (as you know) and a snowy was one of my early ones too, although not this one, I think he's on skis maybe. Anyway, I digress! Fab card hun, lovely sketch too. Love the distressing you've done.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iv'e left a message hunny on the DT blog x

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous card, Samantha! Lovely colours and super cute image. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha... wauw gorgeous card and such a nice colours.. great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation. Great take on the CCWS-sketch and I love the snow (drops) on the image - they look really nice.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous samantha.stunning snowman and i love all your fab layers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really cute image Samantha and I love the colour combinations you have used, they all go so well together. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!!
    Love the stamp and the colours!
    Hugs, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute Samantha, love the snowman. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cars Samantha, love the snowman (he's my favorite...)!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ofcourse I mean great card ;))

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this