Wednesday, 16 October 2013

U for Under the tree

Good Morning! 
How are you getting on with your christmas crafting then?
Not very good? 
Great?
Have you joined in the fun at ABC Christmas challenge yet?
Or you are a regular?


Well either way come have a play!
This fortnights theme is Under the tree
The challenge sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps
and there is a great prize for the winner too!

for my project I decided to make a  die cut ornament for the tree or you could hang it up somewhere in your room... being is not quite christmas I hung it on my plum tree to photograph tehehhee :) Thank you to Annette for sending my the Gift of the spellbinders snowflake set its lush and I think its going to get a lot of use!

Creative Craft Challenges - Anything Goes Blogaversary
Deep Ocean Challenge - Christmas Is Round The Corner
Holly Jolly Christmas  - Inspired By
A Christmas Carol- Slowly Fall the Snowflakes

Hope you can come and play and get yourself ahead for Christmas 
hugs me x

11 comments:

  1. Samantha, this is just perfect to adorn any tree at christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha, I have to agree with Avril Ann, it is really pretty. I can imagine a Christmas tree with nothing but those hanging on it - a designer tree lols. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous decoration Samantha,,, I was just going to say what Jennifer said ,,, a tree decorated with loads of these would look fanbloomintastic !!

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waw the ornament looks gorgeous! hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful die cut ornament, Samentha,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Samantha, love christmas, love snowflakes - and LOVE your ornament :). It looks fantastic!
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Regards and "Hugs", Renata

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Samantha. These would look gorgeous on a xmas tree. I'm glad you are enjoying the dies.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect christmas tree decoration and I am so pleased to see you start decorating for christmas already ;) Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ornament, Samantha. I love the die. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous decoration samantha.i love snowflakes :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely ornament!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Blogaversary - Anything Goes” challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Creative Craft Challenges)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this