Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Rain a Rainbow and Snowmen!

Hey all a Uber quick post and card from me today!
I saw the New sketch from Christmas with Sketches and had Snowy the image coloured and the papers ready to play and oddly the papers were almost on my desk in the sketch format!
soooooo I Just had to play...

Gosh there are soooooo many Halloween theme challenges,,... ARGH! so heres a Christmas card instead! yay!! I want to remind you that we have a DT call at Top Tip Tuesday! you have just under a week to play the challenge and add DT to your name when linking! Its a really great group of girls and we have lots of fun there we are looking for 2 new ladies to join us so don't wait sign up today and play! 

My card today is as I said above a quick play and I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir Pens they are so much fun and so easy to use too!
a dab or glue and a dash of glamour dust, a scrap of ribbon and some old papers and there you have it another christmas card done!


A couple of challenges I am play are:
Creative Craft Challenges - Anything Goes Blogaversary

and As its a quick post with not to much writing to read heres a few photos too!

I LOVE baking and bread making, here is the rocket going on some bread, 

Tear and Share Rocket and Feta bread

And a split tin loaf

Rocket and Feta finished - Split tin still in the oven

Its Been pouring down here this week and this was a scene from my back door


and lastly look at this cheeky blighter on the nut bird feeder!



Tell a lie just as I was hitting the post on this post a HUGE rainbow appeared so I had to grab the camera and show you its AWESOME!


Happy all be it wet wednesday!
hugs me x

15 comments:

  1. Wow Samantha - awesome makes (and not just the card!) and a super rainbow too! Love your cheery Christmas card and mouth watering at the sight of your freshly baked bread!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. Love the distressed edges. Also thank you for the lovely glimpse into your life.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the card is really sweer and your baking looks so yummy!!!! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card honey, you can never go wrong with a christmas card! LOL
    Love your pics too.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Samantha. I love the cute snowman and fab paper.
    Wonderful photos, your bread looks yummy and I always thing rainbows look magical - thanks for sharing
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your snowman and that bread, oh wow, it looks divine!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Samantha, Love the snowman image, he's so....cute and looks so cosy in his hat and scarf lols in fact he looks so cosy he may melt away !!! I could just eat some of your bread, it looks delicious, you just can't beat homemade bread !
    Your photos are amazing. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your snowman card is beautiful! Your bread looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous snowman card Samantha..love the papers,colours and design...and really I can smell that bread...I can, it's true...mouthwatering...and look at that rainbow...I made a wish and still waiting for the bread...lol..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think we have the cheeky little blighter's cousin back in our garage again. Someone has been nibbling my carrots! Super Snowy card hun, he does look content. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. how fabulous love this just wonderful
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute!!
    I love everything...the stamp, papers and colouring!
    Thanks for joining us this week at CCWS.
    Hugs, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a nice card!

    gr. Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute Christmas card. Love the snowman. Thanks for playing along in our Blogaversay Anything Goes challenge at Creative Craft Challenges and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. REally beautiful!! Thanks for joining CCWS this week!

    /Christina, DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this