Monday, 14 October 2013

Quick and krafty

Good Morning, Goodness me Get ya bed socks out its been to cold for my liking! Autumn is definitely here :(
I LOVE all the colours but you can keep the chilly weather for sure!

At Incy Wincy Designs we have a new challenge and a seasonal theme Halloween, we have 2 sponsors Limited Runs and The Stamping Chef

I did not think I was going to be able to play this week but I managed to make a quick card for the challenge hope you like it.... 


Thought I Would play a few challenges too!

Sweet Stampin - Halloween - Sentiment is little alpha stamps
CAS-ual Fridays - In Stitches
Simon Says Stamp -  no digi, must stampSentiment is little alpha stamps

Have a great dayhugs me x

13 comments:

  1. Very effective Samantha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, CAS card, Samantha, and yeah, I can enter the challenges at Incy Wincy now, LOL...hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh totally gorgeous Samantha, I love the CAS look. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, Love the doodling and the kraft coloured base card.
    Bed socks have been out for a few nights now!
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha! It must have been ages that I visited your blog. But sometimes you run around like crazy and nothing seems to work.....grrr.
    Love your CAS card - it´s eye catching (and also perfect for a man).
    Regards and "Hugs", Renata

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun Halloween card! I love the stitched border. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Samantha, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. simply stunning samantha.gorgeous flower and it looks fab with the kraft background :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute and fun card! I love the clean and simple design, the flower looks so pretty as well! :) Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Halloween card! Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fab little CAS Halloween card - love the colours and the stitching :-)
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is a little and fab Halloween card. Love the CAS design. Very effective. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Clean and cute little Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week and hope to see you again soon! --Gail, SS DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this