Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Party Season?

Hey all we have a new challenge at Top Tip Tuesday and the theme is Seasons our host is Elaine and shes done an AWESOME tutorial
Our fabulous Sponsors are Sweet Stamp Store and Birdie Brown
I had a great idea that I would make a card with the image I chose Party Dog and make him a Halloween party dog but with I started colouring him with my Spectrum Noir pens I did not have the heart to change his look to spooky so I have just make him into a Party Season dog!

I had a friend over for dinner Sunday evening and she is a vegetarian but I love cooking and she loves pasta so it was a fun cook for me, here are some photo's of the things I made for the meal

Fresh pasta

Creme caramel LOVE making these

Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli

Feta and Rocket Tear/share bread

and because I can I can't help being creative
and made a rose from a nectarine  

so for my card here are some challenges
that I am playing along with for my above card:
Stamping Sensations - All Creatures Great and Small.
Colour Me Creative Challenge -  Dudes, Guys, Masculine 

have a great Tuesday hugs me x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha, love the card, a really cute image. Wow what a productive lady you are ! the food looks great and I bet your friend was delighted lols - not just the old nut roast for her lolls !! Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really super entry for our challenge this month, thanks so much for joining in at Stamping Sensations.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning samantha.fab colours and i love the cute image :D
    yum to your food, its looks so scrummy especially those creme caramels, :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers honey. You have been SOOOO busy. Please can you save a creme caramel for me too? It all looks so lovely, and I can't believe you even made the rose. It's so amazing.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Love the good looking food too!

    Thank for playing with CMC! Hope to see you again soon!

    Jenn
    DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this