Monday, 7 October 2013

Lollipop Lollipop

Ooo lolli lolli lolli Lollipop Lollipop boom boom boom….
tehhehheee you like my singing? Yup showing my age…
Our Challenge at Incy Wincy this time Inspired by Candy
and our sponsor is The Paper Shelter,
I love lollipops although I have not eaten any in ages, but I found a cute candy Lollipops photo that got me thinking…


Here is my card



Hope you like it! The Lollipop itself is twine and the wrapper is one I had from the lollipops for the Children at my wedding, the lollipop stick is rolled paper rather than a real stick.

Here are some challenges I am playing along with:

Joanna Sheen Challenge - So Sweet
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Something Blue
Crafty Boots - Sweet Treats
Craftitude - Anything Goes/Things Beginning with letter S - Stripes, spirals, sweets(lollipop)
Southern Girls - Sing Sing a song, sing it out loud

Hope you have a great day all 
hugs me x

14 comments:

  1. Very "sweet" Samantha...no calories though!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fab Samantha I thought it was made from ribbon when I first saw it.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waw what a gorgeous idea and such a lovely colour!!! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Good enough to eat!! LOL
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow so stunning samantha.really fabulous design, i thought your lollypop was real :D

    xx coops

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Samantha this was so wonderful and really a fantastic idea,that reminds me of my childhood
    Hugs and greetings
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous idea, your twine lollipop looks fabulous, I love this card.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    PS I am very tempted to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great idea and so beautifully done. Good enough to eat! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Samantha, love the colour of this card and the lollipop idea is really clever. Have a good week. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Card is so cute, I love it!!! Thank you for Joining us at Craftitude

    Hugs DT Norma Jean

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hee Hee I still grab lollipops at the bank and the teller just smiles. She totally knows they are for me and not my kids. lol
    I love this card Samantha and the fun design of it too. It's terrific!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable card, love the lollipop. Thanks for sharing with us at Southern Girls Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha! What a wonderful idea!! So funny! Your card made me smile - thanks :)).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the vibrant color and CLEVER AND AWESOME use of TWINE!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this