Wednesday, 2 October 2013

I can see right through you....!

Hey all its Wednesday again and we are now into October! EKKKKKKKKK!
We have a new challenge for you at ABC Christmas Challenge
and our host this time is Angela and her chosen theme is T for Transparent

So that means Anything you can see through!

Our fabulous sponsor is Stamp Fairy and we have some Stamp Fairy Guests too!

For my card I could not resist using my faithful penny Black stamp Snowy, and a new product snow acetate which we have at Penrith Crafts, 

I have embossed the card and then added the snow acetate with the little blue metal brads, I have coloured snowy with Spectrum Noir and added some distressing and stickles
 
Here are some challenges I am entering:


Glitter n Sparkle - Add some Metal - The little Brads
Delicious Doodles - Eyelets or Brads
Inky Impressions - Blue as main color
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - No Patterned Paper


Have a great day and hope you can come and join us at 

hugs me x

12 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha, I just love this card, the image is so...cute lols .Love the background and the colour is fabby !! I would love to come play at ABC challenge but I have not entered any challenges yet, so I don't know what it entails lols !! Maybe I'll see you in the shop sometime and we can have a chat about it. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, adorable card, do love the snowy acetate.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, love the embossing, die cuts and image brrr! lol - Thank you for joining us over at Glitter n Sparkle, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning samantha.i love the acetate and fabulous cute snowman :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab image, love snowy and the snowy acetate too.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image Samantha and a lovely card. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours and the cute PB image, this snowy acetate looks great,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for entering your gorgeous card in our Blue challenge at Inky Impressions this week!!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo beautiful and I love all the embossing, wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card! I love the cute snowman. Thanks for having me as a guest. :)

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a gorgeous card! Love that snowy acetate and all those lovely snowflakes! Thanks for joining our "blue" challenge this week at Inky Impressions! Hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, that´s jaw dropping amazing! From the image to the colouring, from the embossing to the papers.....perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this