Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Get your sun glasses on!

Its Tuesday and we have a new Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday this fortnight but its not just any old challenge its also a DT call!!
WOOOooooOOOOhoooooo!

We are looking for some New Teamies so be sure to check out the challenge this time!

The Theme is SUPER Mega Easy!

Its Flowers, yup.... Super duper easy peasy so no excuses not to play!

we have 2 fabulous sponsors
Stamp Fairy & Crimson Cloud

Ok so for my card I have had a play with a Dress Punch....

which is what my Tip is about:
Look at all your punches and try to see different things from them
my poppy is made from a dress punch, imagine it upside down.

I have cut the straps off and also trimmed the petals to make 2 of each dress... I will share the how to with you in another post if you would like to know how it is done?





Challenges for this card:

Sir stampalot challenge - poppy inspired
A Gem of a Challenge - Use black on your card
Allsorts - How does your garden grow
So Artful Challenge - Single flower - minimalist design
Crafty Catz - Birthday Card
Totally Papercrafts - Stitching on a card

Hope you can come and play along and maybe enter the DT call too!
hugs me xx

15 comments:

  1. A wonderful creation Samantha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so very pretty Samantha! I love the big poppy and I can't believe that you made it with the dress die! So clever! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Your poppy looks stunning Samantha, such a clever way to use that dress punch.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, your poppy is spectacular! Such a vibrant colour and so perfect for our challenge. Thanks for being Soartful with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow so beautiful, what a great tip ! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love it. FAB flower and great use of the punch.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever, using a dress to make a poppy, and you've made a lovely Single Flower card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Soartful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card Samantha, I love how you've made the poppy, very creative use of the die! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  9. a fab card and such a clever way with the punch, thank you for joining us at crafty catz
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Samantha, love this card it's beautiful I just love poppies lol. I think making the poppy from the dress punch is very clever !!! it looks brilliant ! Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creation very creative use of the punch

    Thanks for sharing with us at AGOAC this wk.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow so stunning samantha.your poppy is fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG this flower looks amazing, like a real one! Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and I hope you will come back again.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just gorgeous! Love the poppy.

    Thanks for sharing at TPC this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am sitting here with my mouth wide open. What a fantastic piece of artwork!!!!!
    I am looking forward to your next projects :). Have a wonderful week!
    Regards and "Hugs",
    Renata

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this