Monday, 28 October 2013

Chevrons and Frills

It's time for a new Incy Wincy challenge 
our sponsor for the challenge this time is Saturated Canary
and we have another colour challenge this week!
Red and White
For my card I have used a gorgeous Saturated Canary image
I have coloured the image with Spectrum Noir pens
Now by now you will have realised I LOVE my Hero Arts Chevron cling stamp so this time I have stamped with water mark and embossed with clear embossing powder so that it has no colour just shiny white, the pearls I coloured the same colour as the image with the spectrum pens love the fact that I can coordinate embellishments with the pens.



Here are the challenges I am playing with this card:

Totally Papercrafts - No Squares Allowed - Rectangle is ok I hope?
Southern Girls - Shine on - The embossing background, her eye and the liquid pearls are shiny.
Flutterby Wednesdays - No orange or black
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
*NEW* Crafty Hands - Anything Goes
Creative Corner - Femme Fatale
Have a Great Monday!
hugs me x

19 comments:

  1. Needless to say I think this looks absolutely awsome Samantha. Love the ruffled ribbon and embossed background. Your colouring on her looks gorgeous. Have a lovely monday. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Samantha, love it,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Samantha. I love the image, wonderful colouring and fabulous layout too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, such an adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hands Challenge Blog.

    Moira DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's cute as a button!! You have reminded me that I have some gathered gingham...somewhere...must have a bit of a rummage! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous!! What a great card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Samantha, I just love this card, it is so...vibrant ! love the image, the colours and the way you have done the ribbon. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooohhh beautiful. love the frills! thanks for playing along with the CraftyHands challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all your cards, but this one is one of my favourites. It's stunning. Love it hun.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaaahhh gorgeous card... Thanks for sharing with us at TPC...

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a stunning card. Fabulous design and super colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for joining us at Southern Girls. I love the crisp white card teamed with that fabulous image and ribbon. Love it!!! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  14. so stunning samantha.i really love your design and your sc image and colours are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us @ Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous design! I LOVE the embossed background and the dotty background to the image - so creative :-)
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card love that stamped background
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous card! I love your subtle background with your chevron stamp. Great call for this card. It really allows your image to shine. Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges this week and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning card.

    Thanks for sharing at Totally Papercrafts.

    Susan xGreat tag.

    Thanks for sharing at Totally Papercrafts.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this