Monday, 21 October 2013

Boo!

It's time for a new Incy Wincy challenge 
our sponsors for the challenge are the fabby Silly Dilly Beans
and My Creative Classroom, our theme this week is
Purple and Black
For my card I have used a fabby Dilly Beans image 430-skull bow framed I have coloured the image with Spectrum Noir pens
I have had a great time with the background it was a lot of fun, Playing with distress inks and watermark ink and also some water and liquid pearls, and an awesome Hero Arts Chevron cling stamp, and I just had to use some washi tape too! LOVE that stuff!


Here are the challenges I am playing with this card:
Dilly Beans Challenge - Halloween
Pile It On! - Halloween/Day of the Dead/cute/Creepy
Paper Crafting Journey - Halloween colors
Totally Papercrafts - Too Cute To Spook
Papertake Weekly - Halloween Hues
Crafty Calendar - Halloween

have fun and see you at Incy Wincy challenge :0)

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous.....fabby image & love your colour combo.....the background looks amazing too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dilly Beans, are just fantastic, aren't they, amazing card Samantha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had fun with your lovely background. Love the finished result and such a lovely image. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours Samantha, and the background looks wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waaaaaw! The card is amazing, just love the colours and your pretty colouring. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just adore the purple & black - great job! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful girl, love the colours,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card hun, and I love the purples. Fab watermarked background effect too.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am always happy to see one of your cards on my dashboard :). Another project after my fancy. Looks fantastic and the background is AMAZING.
    Regards and "Hugs", Renata

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Samantha - stunning colouring and I love the fabulous background.
    Thanks for playing along at PTW this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. so stunning samantha.fantastic background and i love the image and purple colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, fabulous image..Thanks for playing along with us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great background and gorgeous colors. thanks for sharing with Dilly Beans. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love purple and I love your card! The background looks awesome and you've chosen a great layout for this image!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this image and the colors you used are perfect ! Thank you so much for joining us at Pile it On Challenges !

    Mayra DTM
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Back to say.....Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this