Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Black and White with a splash of colour

Its Tuesday Morning and we have a new Top Tip Tuesday challenge its a lovely challenge and I hope lots of you come and play!
we are extending our DT call for this next challenge so if you did not apply yet and thought you missed your chance then your in luck! Head over to the challenge blog and join in and add DT next to your name when linking up!


The Theme this time is 

Black and White with a splash of colour!

and our sponsors are:


For my card I so loved the red poppy card I made here
 I thought I would have a play and make a Black and white flower with a splash of Lilac, Tip: Picking the ribbons before starting your project can often inspire the colour of the whole project.
I so love the effect of the white with the black distress ink and the splash of lilac in the ribbon.
Heres another angle so you can see the depth of the flower.

Here are a few challenges I am playing along with for this card:
Make My Monday - Texture

Inkspirational - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Use a stamp - Tiny sentiments text stamp.

Happy Tuesday and hope to see you at Top Tip Tuesday!
Don't forget we have the DT call hugs me x

16 comments:

  1. Samantha, this is gorgeous hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha, I am so happy to see one of your fantastic flowers again! Gorgeous project for the new challenge at TTT!
    Have a nice day,
    Hugs
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Samantha this is beautiful, love it and the colours too! Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous Samantha, and even better in real life! I love it. Thank you so much. Mwah xxx
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love it, it's so beautiful. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the dimension Samantha x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Sharon, your flower is beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, Samantha! And that great big bloom is pretty awesome! Thanks for stopping by.
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That flower is exquisite! I love the color profile and the layout. Very elegant! Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous and striking samatha.your flower is fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love this one Samantha. You will have to teach me someday to make that flower. Looks awsome. Maybe even have that for a tut?? Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card Samantha! Poppies are a fave flower for me and the way you used that punch is pure genius. :) I am on the hunt for one now lol. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulous flower, love it. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beauty of a card Samantha! Thank you for sharing with us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a wonderful card, thanks for joining in with our texture challenge this week at Make My Monday
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful, feminine card. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this