Thursday, 31 October 2013

A real favourite!

Happy Thursday to you all and here I am with a new As You Like It Challenge

Our sponsor of this challenge is the Fabulous Stamp & Create
The Theme this fortnight is to showcase a project which 
'cases' your Favourite designer.
You MUST explain WHY that designer is your favourite.
(and of course give them credit for your inspiration)

I have so many Favourite its difficult to choose just 1
but Jen @ The Tiny Blue Butterfly is a regular on my blog hop and I LOVE her creations Here is the card I Case'd
I love Jens Style and also her awesome ideas, she does many different styles but I love her C&S the best!
Here is my take on her card, Her card is awesome mine is erm OK!



I have had a pot of embossing paste for a while and used it for many creations but I think I might get to like using it in this way! now to find some different stencils too!
So who is your favourite Designer?
can't wait to see who you all choose!

Here are some challenges I am playing with this card:
Addicted to Stamps and More - C&S 
Simon Says Stamp - Anything GoesCraft Room Challenge - Stencils - marks

hugs me x

8 comments:

  1. I REALLY want to touch it Samantha!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw I love it Samantha. It has a lovely shine. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Samantha, I love the colours and gorgeous textures too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it's lovely Samantha. I love your stencil and the stitching detail too.
    Fab choice of case too! :0)
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly CAS! I like the colours, the detail with the paper pricking and the texture with the paste! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning samantha..fabulous cas design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is FAB! Love all that texture! :) Thanks for playing along over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the dimension with the paste. I have had some dimensional paste for a while and not used it so must have a go! Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this