Monday, 30 September 2013

Thanks

Good Morning all!
We have a new challenge for you at Incy Wincy
challenge this week and the theme is
Give Thanks, the sponsor this week is Delicious Doodles
for my card I have used a base of kraft, had cut and distressed the papers and added the sentiment, the the Rabbit was bare wood and I have inked and stamped it then added glossy accents.
This card is for my neighbour who lovingly looks after my rabbits and guinea pigs too!


Challenges for this card:
Crafts-Too Challenge You - Something Shiny or Glittery - I added Shiny glossy accents to the Rabbit.
Animal Friends Challenge - Brown, Green + color of your choice - A touch of white.


Hope you can come and join in 
hugs me x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha, cute card !! I'm sure your neighbour will appreciate this card. Have a good week. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sehr schön!
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous samantha.fab bunny and i love your stunning design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab idea for your fur baby sitter! Love it.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely and appropriate card for your neighbour !

    Thanks for sharing your twist with us this month at C2CU (Crafts-Too Challenge You). Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this