Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Stocking or Sketch - ABC Christmas challenge

Morning all
Its time for a new ABC Christmas Challenge and this fortnights host is
the lovely Lorraine the chosen theme is 


S is for Stocking and/or Sketch

our lovely sponsor is Meljen's Designs and quick a few of my teamies have used her fabby digi images this time I have used this cute Stampendous Penguin which I bought from
work - Penrith Crafts - he is soooo easy to colour so I decided to go with the or Sketch part of the theme.

Here are some Challenges I am playing including the sketch challenge



Crimbo Crackers - Quick and Easy
Totally Gorjuss - Stripes
Oldie but A goodie - Circle Nestie Die & let it snow stamp.

Creative Card Crew - Christmas
Christmas Inspiration - Die Cuts/ Punches


so thats it hope you can come and play at ABC Christmas challenge to Lorraine informs me there are only 97 days left to christmas day and then you have to consider posting time too!
so HURRY! and come play so you have a good pile of cards ready with no stress of making them!
hugs me x

18 comments:

  1. Great card Samantha, love the cute little penguin and the colours are fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image Samantha and I love the colour combo. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, too cute Samantha. Love the Penguin and fab colour combo. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww I LOVE that penguin! Such fabulous colours and brilliant design too
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your CAS card with this cute little penguin. Green and black for a Christmas card!!!!! Awesome idea!
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Samantha :-) the penguin is adorable and I love the black green combo and layout ! stunning ! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, so cute. I love penguins!! My fave winter animal (along with polar bears)
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card love that cute image .
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! Nice painting work! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges. I hope you will play with us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just make sure you put the correct link to the Christmas Inspirations (not the entirely blog link, but the challenge link), so that you entry will count.

      Delete
  10. so gorgeous samantha.adorable image and your design is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card - I love the simple design and the cute wee penguin!

    Thank you for joining the challenge with the Creative Card Crew!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this adorable CAS card. I really like the colours you've used on this as well. Awesome work.

    Thanks for joining our Christmas challenge at Creative Card Crew!
    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now the link is correct! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Samantha, thanks for playing along with us at TG this week. Your CAS card is just too fabulous. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  15. So adorable! Such a cute penguin and I love the green!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an absolutely gorgeous card, great use of dies. Thank you so much for entering my challenge theme on an Oldie But A Goodie, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this