Monday, 23 September 2013

Photo Inspiration at Incy Wincy Challenge

Good morning I hope you all had a great weekend?
wasn't the weather fab in the UK! Sunday we had a glorious day of sunshine and it was warm enough for cropped trousers and a tea-shirt too! and its just perfect that the inspiration photo challenge at Incy Wincy is this Lush sunset too!


:


we are sponsored by Iva Nova Chest and also 2 Cute Ink


I chose to use this lovely cute image Angel fish and I duplicated it and flipped it so I have 2 so they look like those kissing angel fish, they are coloured with Spectrum Noir and I have also added some liquid pearls and a gloss gel pen. I am going to send this card to my Husband on his Birthday soon because he is a fish monger! :)


Here are some other challenges I am entering with my card:
Cards For Men - String it up - For my husband see above why
Created With Love Challenges Fall Colors
Cutie Pie Challenge - Cute Cards for Boys - Card for my husband hes a boy right! 
Ooh La La Creations - Cards for Men
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - Happy Fall
Through the Purple Haze - Inspired by a Song / Book / Film / Cartoon - - Film= Finding Nemo
Pile It On - Cool or Warm Colors - Warm for me :)

Hope you can come and join us and play along with the challenge
see you there 
Incy Wincy Challenge
hugs me x

22 comments:

  1. Great card Samantha and I love the die cut waves. Hope it gets you first "plaice" somewhere as it looks like you are a "dab" hand!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh your good! tehhehhehee! thanks for the comment LOVE that! xx

      Delete
  2. Adorable card. Love the image and twine. Thanks for joining our Fall Colors Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Love you you created the double image.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous samantha.i love your brilliant design and the fish are so cute :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Samantha, such a cute image, love it, and your photo of the sunset is so beautiful!
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the die cuts! Cute card!
    Thanks for playing along at Paper Nest Dolls.
    Sue DT PND

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE it - the fish are adorable and the little bubbles are great. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile It On Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful, lovely with that twine!! Thank you for join us a Created With Love Challenge this week, hugs Kate (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHHHHHH my thisi s soooooo cute Samantha, such lovely image and I love that see die. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card and I knew immediately your theme must be Finding Nemo!!! Love that movie and I love this adorably sweet card! Thanks for joining us this week at Through the Purple Haze Challenges, Samantha!

    Darcy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable card. Love those fish. the twine and the ribbon are great embellishments.
    Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Created with love challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your cute and gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is super cute I love it, thanks for entering into the Cutie Pie Challenge. Gem DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card!!!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PILE IT ON challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card! Great colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Fall Colors Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooooh I love this Samantha! Love the fish and the waves and the bakers twine...just gorgeous! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the colours and how you made the double image, really great card, well done... Thanks for entering it into our challenge at Through the purple haze challenges
    Nicola DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a beautiful card. I love how you have flipped the image to make them kissing. I am sure your hubby will love it x Thanks for joining us at Through the purple Haze challenges. - Becky DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow i just love the fishes....amazing card....thanks for joining us at TTPH

    fiona DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good fall colours, love the kissing fish.... thanks for sharing with us at the PND challenge, xo Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Samantha, your card is stunning. Love the design!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this