Monday, 9 September 2013

OMG!

I have been a good girl today I got up nice and early and went for my swim at 6.30 I was home again by 7.45 and prepared dinner by 8.30am... Crepes with broccoli and ham... all I have to do is bake it for 20 minutes later tonight! haha!! Off to my Parents shortly to help out for the day there....

so Its Monday and we have a new challenges at Incy Wincy today and its sponsored by the fab and Funky Kenny K downloads.


The Challenge theme this time is a Sketch!
and here it is

I have quite a few Kenny K stamps and love them a lot today I am using OMG shes great love her...A great image for a Kid card!
I have kept to the sketch as much as possible but I did not want to add to many flowers so I have made just one.

Here are a few other challenges I am playing along with:

Totally Gorjuss -  Anything Goes
Jellypark Challenges - All about Kids - one of my best friends daughters says OMG all the time haha this was made for her. (THANK you for giving me a Top 3 spot! yay!!




Have a great day and hope to see you at Incy Wincy this week!
hugs me x

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Love your colouring of this image.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Samantha, I love the trendy image and beautiful colouring.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love yellow and blue together. Glad I'm not the only one getting up in the dark these days!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card. Love the distressed edges.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, you are a clever girl and a great daughter ;)
    And a super crafter, love your sweet card the flower look great,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning samantha.i loev your colour combo and fab sassy image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh just love the image and a lovely layout. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great card and I love your flower embellishment too. Blue and yellow has always been a fav color combo of mine... Thank you for playing with us @ Jellypark Friends.
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this one! The image is great and the top colored so cool. Polka dots paper are my favorite. :)
    Have a great day, Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card for our challenge, hun, and I ended up sleeping all day yesterday, don't know how you do it all, hope your crepes were delicious, they sure sound it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic teen card

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Crafting!

    Hugs Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely to see you at TG and love your funky card :-D
    Thanks for joining in at Totally Gorjuss and good luck!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this