Monday, 2 September 2013

Oh Baby.....

 Well its Monday and that means a New Incy WIncy Challenge
but first here are the winners of my Butterfly ATC's
well lots of you liked them but only 4 ladies asked for a chance of winning one so... 

Melissa
Ike
Tracey Boley
KT Fit Kitty

Congratulations ladies please EMAIL me your postal addresses
muffet1969@btinternet.com and I will send one to each of you!

Ok so onto this weeks challenge the theme is Hey Baby
Make a card or projects for a baby
the Sponsors are Digital Delights & Bugaboo Stamps
My Brothers Step Daughter and Son in law have had their baby and yup you guessed
a boy


Here are some Challenges I am joining in with:

Bloggers Oh Baby!
Card Crafter's Circle -  For the Boys
Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenges - - Babies
Creative Corner - Child's Play
Dream Valley Challenges - For a Child.
Gingerloft - It's a Small World opps not valid :(

A Creative Romance - CAS
Happy Monday to you all 
hugs me x

17 comments:

  1. OMGoodness - I am thrilled to have won one of your beautiful butterfly ATCs - I love them! Thank you so much! It was such a fun blog hop for me because I had never made an ATC before - I am tickled pink to have won yours!!! I will be emailing your shortly. Congrats to the other winners!

    Your baby card is so cute! Love those little onesies!

    Very grateful,
    KT Fit Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just precious. Love the design and the cute little baby grows.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks Samantha. Will email you now.

    Great card. So sweet.

    Traceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thanks Samantha. Will email you now.

    Great card. So sweet.

    Traceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooHoo - thank you very much :-) I have emailed you and really look forward to receiving one of yours :-)
    Gorgeous Baby creation - really lovely :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the Baby card. This BEE is happy to bee the winner of one of your Butterfly ATCS. Emailed you my home address. Thank you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh how cute is your baby boy card, adorable. Love that ribbon (?) with he small feet,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card honey. It's a cutie.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. simply gorgeous samantha.i love the sweet babygro`s :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a cute card but sorry, it does not meet the requirements to our challenge at Gingerloft, which is about place rather than small children.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! So clean and soft! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley :-)
    Hugs, Macarena DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. That ribbon is so cute and the little onesies are adorable! Mahalo for playing with us over at Kitty Bee Designs

    Hugs,Niki
    notjustgreetingshawaii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is soooo cute! Love the little feet and onesies! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, I love the little babygros :D Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs, Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lovely card!

    Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs for our Babies Challenge!

    Hugs

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this