Monday, 16 September 2013

Not my normal colour choice.. but...............

Its time for a colour challenge at Incy Wincy

we are sponsored by Dr. Digi and Lacy Sunshine
here is the Colour Pallette:


I stared at this colour bar for what seemed like forever these are really not my colours
they would not be colours I would naturally go for at all but....
I have made a card in a hurry as I have been away this weekend at a retailer training day
with woodware and have not had time to play soooooo Here is my C&S card for speed... 



Challenges I am entering are:
A Creative Romance - Dies or Punches - Dies
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Anything Goes


Happy Monday and see you soon
hugs me x

10 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous CAS card! I love the simplicity. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty CAS card
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job...love the colours actually xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. For a colour that you're not really keen on, you've made a lovely card. Just think, perhaps you could try pink next? Maybe? Do you think? !!!! ;0)

    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. simply stunning samantha.fab stylish design and i love the colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous CAS. Love the unique color combo. Thanks for joining at CCCC: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome CAS card! Love the die cutting on there and your butterflies are so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Left of Centre! mo dt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made that in a hurry? Wow! Thank you for sharing your elegant card with us at LOC. xxx Keren

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for playing along with us this time at LOC this is gorgeous hope you see you again soon
    Jacki xx
    http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://punkyougirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this