Thursday, 19 September 2013

A chilly Sun rise and some Snow!

Good Morning!

Hope you are well today?
I have not been feeling myself for a few days but feel better today! yay! I had been away on a trade workshop weekend seeing all the lovely new products and had fun playing with this in workshops...

however being I very rarely eat processed food and the weekend was all that I was not left feeling great at the end of it!
I think I am now getting back to normal and feel a whole lot better!

I went swimming this morning and just have to share this photo I took at 6.50am on my phone... 
Look like we are in for some bad rain today hu!



So onto this fortnights challenge at As You Like It Challenge
Our sponsor this week is Happy Hippo


The theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Sentiment and tell us why!
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.




Well I have to agree with Annette at AYLI because my favourite occasion is also Christmas, So my favourite sentiment is Seasons Greetings and the reason is - I have friends all over the world and this greeting works for them all.
  
Here are some challenges I am playing along with:

Simon Says Stamp Something SSS sells - Stampendous FRANTAGE
City Crafter Challenge - Colour - White,Aqua,Silver & Green
Creative Card Crew  - Christmas
Creative Craft Challenges - Use Ribbon
Holly Jolly Christmas - Non Traditional Christmas
LEJ Designs - Winter Wishes
Papertake Weekly - Make It Sparkle

So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite Sentiment.

hugs me x

22 comments:

  1. Waw you had quite a view! I love your gorgeous Christmas card, the background you made is gorgeous. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Your card is stunning Samantha, such a wonderful design, gorgeous colours and beautiful sparkle.
    Christmas cards are my favourite too.
    Your photo is wonderful.
    Sorry to hear that you haven't been feel well but glad you are feeling better now.
    Can I just ask, do you know if the cute Stampendous Penguin stamp that you used on your last card is available to buy in the UK? I adore penguins and that one is so sweet.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texture and the tree is fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo honey. Lovely card too.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Samantha. Love the effect you have created behind the tree!! Great photo too, my goodness you were an early bird this morning lolls !!!
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer I get up at 6.30 most weekday mornings haha! xx

      Delete
  6. The frantage is gorgeous!! I have not seen it used in this way before and it is very beautiful.

    Thanks for joining our Christmas Challenge at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a brilliant wintery scene you've created, love the use of the Frantage. Thank you for joining us over at LEJ Designs, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, great scenery.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous sunrise and card - super fantastic!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ditto to your kind comment Samantha and nice to touch base. Wonderful sky on your photo and nice frosty feel to your card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ditto to your kind comment Samantha and nice to touch base. Wonderful sky on your photo and nice frosty feel to your card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is superb, I love the sparkle.
    Thank you for joining in the LEJ Designs challenge, good luck x we hope to see you again x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your photo! And what a lovely Christmas card too! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply gorgeous! That background is amazing! Thanks for playing along in our challenge this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabulous photo and gorgeous card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful card and lovely view . Thankyou for joiningin at LEJ Designs LEJ DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card, love the cool colours you have used.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week and happy hopping !

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly's sparkle challenge, and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fabulous card. Love your design! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Creative Card Crew!
    Denise
    CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this