Tuesday, 20 August 2013

S & P No not Salt and Pepper!

Hi all its Tuesday and its not raining Hoooooray!
Mind you I did get get this morning but I was swimming!
hehehhehee! I have been going every morning since february with exception to my holidays, I am also watching what I eat and although I am not going to tell you yet how much weight I have lost I will tell you that my target weight is now in sight... I need to lose 5 kilo's to be at my target weight! so wish me luck....

anyway on to a fun challenge you will need to get your thinking caps on for this one but its not as hard as it first seems.....


Our fabulous host Elaine this fortnight has a brilliant tutorial for you and the theme is Intitials

use at least 2 things starting with your intitials, thats the first letters from you own name.

Our fabulous Sponsors are:
And I am using Princess Peanelope from Saturated Canary this time
and as my name is Samantha Podda my intitials are S & P tehehhehee no not salt and pepper!

So I am using S = Sewing and Spots,  P = Pearls and Purple
I have kept the card C&S as I love this style and wanted to show off the things I used with my initials...
She is coloured with spectrum Noir I am loving those so fast too!
Here are some challenges I am joining in with:
Paper Playtime - Use Pearls
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes - Twist: Stitching Real or Faux
That Craft Place - Stitch Real or Faux
Allsorts - Use your new stash - Image and Flower Brad.
Hiding in my craftroom - Thread/stitching

Have fun and happy crafting friends!
hugs me x

12 comments:

  1. Lovely colour combo Samantha and that image is just lovely. I have to say I am getting to like Spectrum Noirs too...I wasn't keen at first but am getting the hang of them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous. I love the pretty image, fabulous colouring and wonderful design too.
    Well done on your weight loss too!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waw such gorgeous colours Samantha and your colouring is sooooo pretty. Good luck with your weight honey, I should lose weight too but am too laz at the moment :))) hugs!Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOvely colour scheme for this beautiful card, Samantha you clever (slim) girl, super layout too,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card honey, and well done on your weight loss regime.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous samantha.stunning colour combo and i love the sc image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful interpretation of the sketch. Great color integration! An overall well thought out and executed design! Thanks for dropping this off by our house at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful colors and fantastic take on the sketch :)
    So glad you joined us on 365 Cards for our Sunday sketch this week.

    *WTG on your weight loss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great image and LOVE the colors and stitched border!!!! soo glad you played along with 365 Cards!!

    way to go on the weight loss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so cute, and you did such a great job with the sketch! I am so glad you played with us at 365, and I hope you can play again this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty colour and I love the stamp image :)
    Thanks for joining us over at 365cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beautiful card, love the vibrant colors. Thanks for sharing at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this